Now THIS is a bad start!

Tricky, Can you post the actual saved game file here so we can try your challenge???

Lboogie13 said:
Tricky, Can you post the actual saved game file here so we can try your challenge???

See post no. 12--apparently this is from a partly modded game, so no.

Since it's been bumped anyway, tR1cKy, thanks so much for the entertaining read. Even though it's been almost a year since you started writing it, I can still remember lots of the twists and turns, and it taught me a lot about the game. So thanks! :goodjob:

liquid_fire: Thanx for your support!

LBoogie13: about the save game, sadly, liquid_fire is right. It won't work. This was initially a test-start for a mod that was a work in progress, and for various reasons it never got finished. BTW, if i manage to restore the part-mod and load the final turn, i could replicate the map (with some time available) and then make it playable with the GotM mod. I think it can be done by altering the game minimally, but don't expect to see the savegame here in a few days.

I will post in this thread when (or maybe if) i have the save game available for download. Just don't count too much on it.

Thank you, Captain Ovious, i'm glad to see this story still getting interest after so much time.

The final word may not have been written yet. Those who are here from a while may remember that, a few years ago, someone compromised the upload server and deleted all the files hosted in it. Unfortunately, most of the screenshots of this story were stored that way.

The good news is that, recently, i found an old backup with some of these old images. Given enough time, i could figure out what is what and reinstate at least part of the missing graphics.

I will post here again if and when this content will be available again. Until then, let's give this old thread the peaceful rest it deserves :)

Hahah, I was inspired to re-read the thread... I still remember that epic archer attack that let you get beyond two cities.

Top Bottom