1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Nuke Happy Warmongers 1.75

All Leaders Are Nuke Happy Warmongers

1. duwy

duwy Chieftain

Thanks for the recommendations, but I don't really like domination victory. In fact, I rarely attack other civs, only retaliate, if I'm being attacked. But I want the game to be challenging, and I always want to be on edge, not knowing when somebody will attack me.

2. Das Capitolin

Das Capitolin Warlord

3. Das Capitolin

Das Capitolin Warlord

4. duwy

duwy Chieftain

Try this mod if you want aggressive enemies and a lot of wars!

I'm around 350 turns, just entered medieval (extended eras - marathon is looong, but I love it). So far so good, there are constant wars in the world, 3 capitals have been captured, 2 players eliminated. I'm at war with 4 other nations, and constantly have to patrol my borders.
    In the meantime, Tsar Peter avoided the wars, and he is far ahead in science, culture (tourism) and religion too, while having a huge army.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
    Das Capitolin likes this.
  5. Fives_The_Great

Fives_The_Great Chieftain

I would love to try your mod but I already have a experiment running. Yes I downloaded a mod that adds dinosaurs into the first era. Yes im now trying to convert every dinosaur there is with apostles. Yes its actually funny and goddamn hard

6. Casworon

Casworon Prince

Very excited to give this a try. The lack of challenge is my biggest complaint about civ vi.

What are your ideas about increasing the late game aggression?

Would increasing the negative diplo modifier for different governments help so that it's almost impossible to make alliances too people with different late game governments help?

7. Das Capitolin

Das Capitolin Warlord

Dinosaurs? Go on... you have my attention. :)
    These mods should work well together, but now I want to see dinosaurs survive into late game.

8. Das Capitolin

Das Capitolin Warlord

As it stands now, I don't have a mechanism to specifically address late-game behavior. The AI is aggressive throughout all eras, at least in my experiments.

9. Das Capitolin

Das Capitolin Warlord

10. Fives_The_Great

Fives_The_Great Chieftain

As far as I know its no problem with compatibility. But the idea came abit random. I was playing on a normal earth map to test the new mods n stuff. Unfortunatly I buffed barbarians a bit and since th eonly thing that spawned in North America were 2 citystates, it got settled very lately.

As I was wandering araound in the snow in canada I suddenly found out a trike survived there...
    And I was like wait I do have religion. Can I convert dinosaurs? Yes it works so my goal for my current new game was simply get one dino from every species to late game. (Fun fact: They got a melee level tree and all of em cost 2 gold maitnance).

Its prehistoric wildlife from deliverator or smth. II suggest getting revenge of the brabarians too. Yes its pain nut its at the same moment pretty funny. :)

Das Capitolin likes this.