Nuke Happy Warmongers

Nuke Happy Warmongers 2.23

Thanks for the recommendations, but I don't really like domination victory. In fact, I rarely attack other civs, only retaliate, if I'm being attacked. But I want the game to be challenging, and I always want to be on edge, not knowing when somebody will attack me.

Try this mod if you want aggressive enemies and a lot of wars!

I'm around 350 turns, just entered medieval (extended eras - marathon is looong, but I love it). So far so good, there are constant wars in the world, 3 capitals have been captured, 2 players eliminated. I'm at war with 4 other nations, and constantly have to patrol my borders.
In the meantime, Tsar Peter avoided the wars, and he is far ahead in science, culture (tourism) and religion too, while having a huge army.

Last edited:
I would love to try your mod but I already have a experiment running. Yes I downloaded a mod that adds dinosaurs into the first era. Yes im now trying to convert every dinosaur there is with apostles. Yes its actually funny and goddamn hard

Very excited to give this a try. The lack of challenge is my biggest complaint about civ vi.

What are your ideas about increasing the late game aggression?

Would increasing the negative diplo modifier for different governments help so that it's almost impossible to make alliances too people with different late game governments help?

I would love to try your mod but I already have a experiment running. Yes I downloaded a mod that adds dinosaurs into the first era. Yes im now trying to convert every dinosaur there is with apostles. Yes its actually funny and goddamn hard
Dinosaurs? Go on... you have my attention. :)
These mods should work well together, but now I want to see dinosaurs survive into late game.

Very excited to give this a try. The lack of challenge is my biggest complaint about civ vi.

What are your ideas about increasing the late game aggression?

Would increasing the negative diplo modifier for different governments help so that it's almost impossible to make alliances too people with different late game governments help?
As it stands now, I don't have a mechanism to specifically address late-game behavior. The AI is aggressive throughout all eras, at least in my experiments.

Dinosaurs? Go on... you have my attention. :)
These mods should work well together, but now I want to see dinosaurs survive into late game.

As far as I know its no problem with compatibility. But the idea came abit random. I was playing on a normal earth map to test the new mods n stuff. Unfortunatly I buffed barbarians a bit and since th eonly thing that spawned in North America were 2 citystates, it got settled very lately.

As I was wandering araound in the snow in canada I suddenly found out a trike survived there...
And I was like wait I do have religion. Can I convert dinosaurs? Yes it works so my goal for my current new game was simply get one dino from every species to late game. (Fun fact: They got a melee level tree and all of em cost 2 gold maitnance).

Its prehistoric wildlife from deliverator or smth. II suggest getting revenge of the brabarians too. Yes its pain nut its at the same moment pretty funny. :)

now the final patch is out. Any chance of this seeing an update?
Version 1.77 has been uploaded! Added final New Frontier Pass leaders Joao III, Kublai Khan, Lady Trieu, and Teddy Roosevelt Roughrider into mod.
Thank you for the reminder. Please let me know if anything else needs attention. :)

Version 1.77 has been uploaded! Added final New Frontier Pass leaders Joao III, Kublai Khan, Lady Trieu, and Teddy Roosevelt Roughrider into mod.
Thank you for the reminder. Please let me know if anything else needs attention. :)

Thank you for the update Im going for a test game now.

AMAZING update, well done dude. Not played in a while because got burned out, this'll bring me back in for sure.

AMAZING update, well done dude. Not played in a while because got burned out, this'll bring me back in for sure.
Thank you for the feedback!
My friends and I have been playing one of our best games yet with this new update. It took me over 30 hours to complete this build, but I am really pleased with the results.

PS: The AI has made much better use of air units, and utilizes ranged units far more than before. My friends and I are having a tough time fending them off, but more importantly, AI doesn't just rush at you because war is declared. I've made it so they keep a defense reserve as well.

Top Bottom