Number of turns

Guys & Gals, you make something so simple into something hard :p

Start a Custom Single Player Game, Where it says Victory's, Uncheck all apart from Independance. Alacabam! Unlimited Game Time! Well atleast untill Someone Declares and Wins Indapendance......which at this point is pretty much impossible for the AI.

Uppign the Game Speed Just Adds hammars to production and makes everything else cost alot more(Units ect, Gold u get form treasure/Tribes)

I tried, have you tried? because It does not work so. You still have only 300 turns even if you uncheck time vistory. So, try it DCMage befrore you post.

Have Tried it, Have used it, still use it, unlimited Turns, Read instructions again, u need to Uncheck Time and Europe, or as you said, u still only have 300 turns.

Time = 300 Turns (Set in XML)
Europe = Game Ends if you Havnt declared indapendance by Said Date (300 turns on Normal)
Independance = No Time Limit, Must win by winning Independance.

If you want to use a premade map just add this line to the BeginGame section of the WBsave.

Victory=VICTORY_REVOLUTION

this will remove the European and Timed victory conditions so that you will play beyond the 300th turn on normal speed.

iSeasonIncrement doesn't seem to work properly for me for some reason. If I have that in my gamespeed, the game says that it is invalid, and fails to load the XML.

Any idea why that could be?

The original XML only refers to "Months" not Year or Season...maybe try something like:
<GameTurnInfos>
<GameTurnInfo>
<iMonthIncrement>12</iMonthIncrement>
<iTurnsPerIncrement>108</iTurnsPerIncrement>
</GameTurnInfo>
<GameTurnInfo>
<iMonthIncrement>6</iMonthIncrement>
<iTurnsPerIncrement>500</iTurnsPerIncrement>
</GameTurnInfo>
</GameTurnInfos>

NOTE: I haven't tried this!

The original XML only refers to "Months" not Year or Season...maybe try something like:

NOTE: I haven't tried this!

That's what I'm using now, but it's odd that the gamefiles have entries in the CalendarInfos files for Seasons, but they apparently cannot be used in the game.

That's what I'm using now, but it's odd that the gamefiles have entries in the CalendarInfos files for Seasons, but they apparently cannot be used in the game.

Huh. That is a little odd. I hadn't looked at the other xml's so didn't notice that. Weird.

So that is working for you? 1 turn per year (12 months) for 108 turns and then 2 per year after?

Huh. That is a little odd. I hadn't looked at the other xml's so didn't notice that. Weird.

So that is working for you? 1 turn per year (12 months) for 108 turns and then 2 per year after?

Yep, that's what I'm using, exactly the same thing as you posted before.

Reveilled,

Epic Speed is 450 turns. What did you change for your 608 turn version?

I'm looking at a straight 6 months/turn until 1800.

Did you change your percentages to 200%

Top Bottom