Resource icon

OBSOLETE: Civ 6 Mod Manager (Experimental) 0.7

Is there a way to modify the program so that if you select a modset in the main screen,you can view the included mods in a list rather than in a linear form?
Do you mean within Mod Manager, or within the game?

If within Mod Manager, you can just double-click the modset to go to the Edit screen and that will show them in a list, then just cancel to get back out of that window.

If you mean within the game, unfortunately mods aren't loaded until you hit Create Game, so they can't change the anything before that point like the Additional Content window. The only way to change it currently would be to have people copy a changed file into their Civ 6 Base\Assets directory, which I'm always loath to do, but had already considered in order to enforce the <Blocks> element in-game.

Dumb Me!! Sorry, I wasn't thinking, forgot that I could double click the set. THANKS Keep up the Great work

Came up with a strange error after adding a mod to a set.After hitting OK ,
ERROR:"The given key is not present in the dictionary".will not load the mod
(rise of mankind v.076)

With latest 'Australia'-patch we also got a new pull-down mod management system. Is this mod obsolete or could it get a role beside the official system?

@Regul, it's still needed in some form to make mods that import the same files compatible by merging those files, but it will need significant changes to deal with the Workshop and changes to the .modinfo files. I wouldn't recommend using it in its current form.

Getting little silent about your fine mod, since Firaxis showed up with an internal mod-manager.
Still think your idea was great, but probably it has to respond on Firaxis?

Just an idea, but is it possible to revert-engineer mods which are used in a specific savegame? I allways wonder which mods I have used for specific savegame. Yeah, one could read them ingame, but if you are using 10-15 mods, it is Sisyphus' work to draw them all in a mod-manager to play another similar game. Could this be done by actually using Firaxis' mod-manager structure?

After a while playing with Firaxis' internal mod management, I'm very disappointed about.
Wasn't able to play one modded game to the end, as I'm using lots of mods, many civilizations and largest maps.
At the very moment, many mods are incompatible with others. Tested for hours, but even if I only choose new civilizations, the game will crash to the main menu on start.

So...this is a new request to probably re-view your Civ 6-ModManager tool to get working games. Once your ModMangager binds together all mods, they are fixed on their version and therefore games could be played, no matter if original mods get updated.

Did you make any progress? If not, would you mind to think about?

This would be AWESOME!! I usually have 100 to 150 modes active at a time. since the release of R&F, I Have been unable to get a set together that works so I play vanilla. UGG!

Top Bottom