1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

OCC in Civ6 (One City Challenge)

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Strategy & Tips' started by hollus, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Victoria

Victoria Regina Supporter

Hi 47

Yes, I have been studying this tonight and the chance of being killed is much higher than people think. - spy workings
    Catherines earlier spy and promotions help but not huge amounts. Its interesting what you say about not using another civ.

Yes, a lot more than a short science victory but they also have some luck involved with a good start.The thing with a OCC is it is a lot harder in Civ6 than V to get a good time. Its something just fun as an option from a normal game (whatever that is)

2. Emperorus Maximus

Emperorus Maximus Chieftain

Here's what i tried with OCC: i played on King, standard map, continents. I think with Australia id might have a shot cause you're allowed to LIBERATE cities, preferbly city states, and get 20 turns with 100% production bonus as well as some points with the city state. I managed to get some early Great Marchants with the help of Devine spark pantheon, so i managed to get 4 trade routes even before trade republic. Also managed to get great scientists but gave up on religion. Overall i was doin ok but china china declared war like 3 turns before i could upgrade all my crossbows to field canons so in the end i still came short. Anywat, king difficulty seems veery hard for this, i think its a big step from prince.