Off-Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plains-Cow

Best Resource; Always Wins
I figured that I’d extend the olive branch to those coming, going, and newly arriving. From Russia invading Ukraine (pt. 6) to the when-and-where of the Enlightenment, there are many questions not worth their own thread, questions like, “what video games have you been playing?”

The Israel/Palestine quarantine might only be accessible to the AI thread, where we discuss guns and gun control and abortion, once again. There’s also economic and business news, crime and punishment, and general politics, but what is politics? Probably something about the Jan. 6th commission.

Which films have you been seeing lately? Did it remind you of scenes from Trump Indicted? Or is that movie an altered map of my mind; it feels like clay. But you know how it goes with UK politics: in lies we don’t Truss.

What TV shows are you watching? Streaming is the new cable, you know. I’m watching something about fifth-column space cadets interested in LGBTQ news rewriting the Constitution.

What music are you listening to? Something relating to news in the Americas? Today I learned that somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. Usually it just devolves into random rants from whatever book I’m reading (the pile keeps growing!) that gets further interrupted by random thoughts, thoughts like, “Has Twitter become better or worse since Musk controlled it?” and, “What are you watching on YouTube now?” and...Pizza!

But here’s a teenager’s plea for help: mass killings in the US in 2023 is newsworthy science. It brings attention with eyes and light to the fact that one way or another, we will all pass on one day, so what’s on your bucket list?

Clever. :) (and thanks for the shout-out for my TIL thread ;)) But we need an actual point of discussion, or the thread is apt to be closed.

I think I had one a few decades ago. My question stands. What is this thread actually about? There are already several threads for random things like rants, raves, and thoughts. I don't see this one going anywhere that isn't already covered elsewhere.

Moderator Action: Topic closed as no focused point of discussion. Rather all of these points and questions are covered by other topics in this forum. Cheers - lymond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom