Official arriving/introduction, returning, leaving thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have accepted a new job in southern California. I will likely not be posting any more here, at least for a couple of weeks. Bye-bye Bama!

I guess i'll be leaving soon. The moderators busted me for god-knows what so after the ban i did a kamakazee and fired back. Happy 300th, eh?

A'ght, its been good knowing y'all. Thanks for having me on this site.

God bless.

That probably wasn't a wise thing to do. Also why do people still celebrate the 300th post, it no longer means anything.

Due to the fact that I need to get my real life in order I probably won't be around here much any longer. I will stop in from time to time, but unfortunately CFC won't be on my every day to visit list.

See you all around...and thanks for all the good posting you all do.

Let us know how you're getting on Moss.
Good luck out there.

:( You're leaving me? The late-night chat room is going to be pretty empty now :(

Good luck though

Hardly anyone from off-topic knows who i am but people who frequent the civ3 forums might.
I just got a new job and am very busy now and havn't been going online much. So i will be here now and then but not 3 times a day like I used to, maybe only once or twice a week now. So if you respond to one of my posts or threads and I don't answer back right away you know why.

I'll miss you Moss, I always found your posts deeply involving and interesting, i'll be sad to see you leave, well practicly leave :(

Well, this experiment appears to have run its course. Not much seems to have changed here. Evolution is a slow process. Or creation. Whichever....

Mebbe I'll try next year, when Civ IV finally hits the stands, eh? ;)

Salud!

Good luck Moss!

Not that I've been around here a lot for some time, but I'll be leaving again. 6 months of holiday, starts in 3.5h. Have fun!:D

No, because an old famous poster is leaving. An absolute pro at history, I believe. I didn't even know he was still around.

And, he had a great Usual Suspects quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom