Official arriving/introduction, returning, leaving thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just back from a 3 day layoff for the Queens birthday weekend... Gotta love Melbourne in the winter, cold as buggery, but still...

I am back from vacationing across the American south. It was hot there. I attended a wedding and a theme park. I now weigh the most I've ever weighed, truly horrible. Hey everybody.

Originally posted by Dralix
Tomorrow (Friday) I will be leaving to go houseboating. :) I will be back to work (from where I do most of my posting) Thursday the 12th. When I get back, I am going to try to spend less time here while I'm at work. I figure I could be working harder ...

I'm back! No one drowned and the boat was returned in one piece. As I said, I am going to try not to post as much while working, but I probably won't be successful ... :mischief:

Hey all. I'm Greece's Prince, and as you can tell by my sig and profile, Greek blood runs through my veins. Well, technically, I'm a Greek-American, but...Anyway, you'll probably find me at the story and tales and history sections the most, since I'm into that stuff.

Hi I'm Back!

My Entrance Exams were easy and I have done well.:)

However, imp engagements, esp my cousins wedding have kept me away from CFC for a while;)

Bonjour Bonjour! I had to be away for a while because of my stupid behavior and a former mod who I won't mention. ;)
I have access to the forum again and I might post a little bit more if I can find the time. See you around...

Welcome back De Lorimier and welcome to the USA Mr. President, you'll fight right in.

I just wanted to announce that until the new server decides to start sending me email notification of additions to subscribed threads, I will be hit and miss...

I'm leaving six hours from now to Cayman Islands (easily one of the best beaches in the Carribian, I'm sure plenty of British are agreeing with me right now ;) ), I'm coming back on Friday. On Monday I'm leaving to a summer camp for three weeks where I will have to dorm. A few days after I return I'll be leaving for Chicago. So...yeah...bye then. :)

Sounds like a busy summer! :D

I'd like to announce that, starting this weekend (like the 21st) all the way until early September, I'm going to be in an out of the forum, and my daily attendence will not be guarenteed. I'm going to be all over, in New Jersey at my summer house, here in New York. So don't be surprised if I don't come in for a week or two without notice of leaving. :)

I'll be on but mostly off until the forum thing can be fixed and I dont get those damn error messages every 5 minutes.

If you need me (for what I dont know) check my profile for IM contact and I'll probably be in the CFC chat room.

Later.

it would be pointless to me to say that I'm returning, no one here knows who I am. nice effort to keep the forums less cluttered, but this thread feels like a busy train station. "I'm leaving", "Hi, I'm new".

CFC is a busy place - this utility thread is just a signboard informing who's not around, who's back etc. ;) Hope you'll be back. - XIII

bye bye.....I'm leaving for a week.
I'm going to the beach! :D

I'm out of here for at least a month. One more business trip to the USA then 3 weeks vacation (that right 3 weeks). After that I enter CFC detox. I'm spending far too much time here and it is starting to eat into other things that I need to do.

Who care's I here you all say. I do.

Cheerio then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom