Official BTS Gameplay Trailer!

Methos

HoF Quattromaster
Hall of Fame Staff
Retired Moderator
Filefront has posted an official BTS Gameplay trailer for our viewing pleasure and believe me, it is! You'll see video from several scenarios, including Charlemagne, Final Frontier, and Fall from Heaven. You'll also see new and improved wonder movies and the advanced start in progress. There is also a great animation of Abe Lincoln speaking to the People. Hope you enjoy!

EDIT: You can also download the trailer from WorthPlaying or from CivFanatics (26.3 MB).

Thanks to grumbler for posting about it.

>> Civ4 BtS Info Center
>> Civ4 BtS Screenshots

Hmmm, it's kinda less of a trailer and more of a feature walkthrough. Still, pretty cool, and it was very exciting to see the AoI stuff. :D

It's a big relief to know that Pericles doesn't wear that helmet halfway on his head the entire time, but pushes it up when you initiate dialogue. I know it's how he looks in his bust, but that halfway thing just looks uncomfortable.

I really hope Firaxis does some fun promotional videos again. Those Civ Anonymous and Security Briefing ones are still hillarious to watch.

It's good to get a good look at some of the additions in motion. While I was curious about the final frontier scenario, I am now genuinely interested in it having seen those clips.

Also good to get a glimps of the advance start option. I am still curious how it will fully work when other civs are nearby to your own starting location, but I think that it will be a feature that I will utilize often. (At least to ff up to classical era.)

ah this answers something I was really wondering, the planets do actually rotate in the FF mod

I'm not getting any sound when I play the trailer. Is anyone else having this problem?

Never mind I fixed the problem.

Top Bottom