Official from Firaxis: It’s Civilization's Big 30-Year Celebration!

Civ 3 was the BOMB.

Crazy there is no way to access the over ones via Steam or GOG though.

Civilization's instagram account has been posting wonder art again, latest is Himeji Castle but it's not from Civ 5. Maybe it is from CivWorld?

I wish they would give a hint of Civ 7 in instagram.. :)

Civ 3 was the BOMB.

Crazy there is no way to access the over ones via Steam or GOG though.
I think they've commented on that before that CIV 1+2 not being available digitally is something to do with a rights dispute, but I'm not entirely sure.

I wish I could check, but it seems they instagram account isn't public :think: :confused:.

Copied the image from my PC, the art is indeed different, the red block was a comment, I don't think everyone want to see their account public

Spoiler :
upload_2021-11-4_22-44-47.png

No Instagram account ;).

I don't think everyone want to see their account public

But the CivGame account is for advertising...

Well, anyways, reverse image search finds nothing (okay, the image searches all wonderfully identify what it is, but we already know that lol). It indeed looks like it could be Civ art though.

A lot of accounts require you to follow to see anything, it drives interaction and gives them a load of data.

No Instagram account ;).

Well, anyways, reverse image search finds nothing (okay, the image searches all wonderfully identify what it is, but we already know that lol). It indeed looks like it could be Civ art though.

I don't think it's the account, I think it's instagram itself that tries to force you to get an account sometimes. Try clearing your cookies/accessing it in incognito mode.

Try clearing your cookies/accessing it in incognito mode.
Why would you ever browse in any other mode except for some active log-ins?

Reactions: PiR
No Instagram account ;).

It was someone else their account and not civgames, I already got people screaming once at me for posting someone else socail media account somewhere, I don't want that drama again (it was not here though). It basically said something like, this isn't civ V art so is it Civ VII art, which if it is true, it would mean that there would be no wonder videos in Civ VII

Also about that the private instagram thing, Instagram is filled with bots who spam comment sections even from people with not a lot of followers, I guess going private would prevent such a messages as well

BTW, my apologies for quoting you again The J

Copied the image from my PC, the art is indeed different, the red block was a comment, I don't think everyone want to see their account public

Interesting: This is the original Splash Screen for Civ 5

Wonder if it's simply a composite, because the appearance of the posted photo is pretty much a match, but modified, but then why even use a composite...

So here we are, a month and a half after the "coming months" announcement, with radio silence.

I'd be disappointed if I had expected anything but this continuing top-notch fan interaction. Maybe we'll get an animated gif of Sid telling us how the fans are great in a month or two. They can reuse the art from Civ4 and get this forum to set itself on fire deciding what it means.

Do you think it's possible that we red into this too much?

...mmmhh... me?
No, I don't think so. It sounded like there should have something happened within the last month, but it didn't really. (besides a Civ6 sale, but these aren't that rare)
Good point. If there is something big still coming I'm figuring either a Civ VII teaser or an announcement that they've fixed the rights issue with CIV I+II and that digital versions will be rolling out soon.

Top Bottom