Official National Naming Poll

What shall we name our country?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think a more Egypt themed name would be best, Oceania sounds cool but doesn't fit, and for the others like Licentia and Fattieland, i'm not sure would they exactly mean, some symbolism would be really good.

One vote for 'The People's Democratic State of Empiria'

@vikingruler: Fattieland means it's a bad name to call anything with. Hope I cleared things up.

so, are we 'Licentia' now, or what?

I'm treading into uncharted territory here, so tread lightly i will. I am of the personal opinion that Names require only a majority of votes, because they are nothing more than a election for that name. But others may see different. There are no laws concerning this, and that is a concern. The Flag poll was announced with the intention of a Finals, but the Name, Motto and ANthem were not. NEither was the City name boaring Wallow held to this standard. So i would call for Citizien discussion and Judicial Review on the subject of naming, but for now, I declare the name of our Great Nation Licentia, and i hope my fellow Licentians will take a large interest in the subject of name law!

i think we should have a run off, not that i want fattieland to win, just because of the amount of options we had, ith less the votes would make more of a difference.

I don't think that a run-off is necessary. Polls are polls. This wasn't even close. Sure some of the other options pulled a few votes away from the two front runners, but that is one of the drawbacks of giving people many choices.

Licentia should stand as our country's name.

Top Bottom