[Official] Proposed Rule Change

Well were having fun Robi and I hope you are too. :king:

Hate to think you were posting that much because you were miserable;)

But it shows just how effeicient Team CDZ is who in 140 post worked out our first 4 techs, 5 builds, exploration path of our scout.

Post count has nothing to do with effciency. You deliberated quicker, good for you. That doesn't mean your more efficient or better then the other teams.

Hate to think you were posting that much because you were miserable;)

But it shows just how effeicient Team CDZ is who in 140 post worked out our first 4 tech, 5 build, exploration path of our scout and that DaveMcW switched the axis on the map

Of course you're more efficient, you don't have extremely stubborn people who constantly argue about every minor detail.

Well, that is essentially the defenition of 'efficiency' so it does mean that we were more efficient than your team but it doesn't mean we were better.

edit-@alphashard

The reason I said that was to point out that we again want to give people NOT in the same time zone time to chime in. Especially since some are on the opposite sides of the planet. It would just be bad form not to let Lord Parkin have have a say on what actions to take next I think. To me that would not be efficient as it could lead to angry team members.

The reason I said that was to point out that we again want to give people NOT in the same time zone time to chime in.

Errm... I'm in Australia, BCLG is in the UK can't get more opposite then that, can you?
Not to mention players in continental Europe and the US:p

Indeed- the five most recent posters in cdz forum

Me- UK
Robi- Australia
Barbu- Canada
Akots- US/Russia (not sure which one these days!)
Ynnek- Germany

Not sure how many other timezones we need to grab but we're just about collecting them all.

In all Siriusness, we really needed to make the decision on whether or not it was worth continuing to explore with our settler for a better site or to bite the bullet and settle on a nice juicy ice tile.

In all Siriusness, we really needed to make the decision on whether or not it was worth continuing to explore with our settler for a better site or to bite the bullet and settle on a nice juicy ice tile.

Ice can be very useful for a lot of things.

CDZ is leading the game by 6 points. Quick, everyone dogpile them before they get too far ahead. :p

Just remember to go left at Albuquerque

This turn took 45 real life hours...and we are still on turn 14....if we are to expect more that 1-2-3 people per team to stay interested the pace has to pick up, or we will end up like the previous game very very fast.

Agreed, we were doing great there for a while with 6 hour turns. Maybe the other teams are reaching the critical turns where they have to be 100% finished discussing which long term plan they will follow before selecting an important city build or new tech. I hope that's the case and we'll get back to some rapid warrior move turns soon.

CDZ is leading the game by 6 points. Quick, everyone dogpile them before they get too far ahead. :p

I logged in and kept trying to hit Alt + mouseclick on the team name to DoW, but nothing is happening.

Am I missing something? :blush:

You have evidently done a deal with them in the last few turns and incurred the 10 turn peace treaty.

Top Bottom