Offline Preturn - 1625AD

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
This is to let you know that I'll be doing a massive off-line preturn, like the other preturn. It appears that I have the ok from FA to have ROPs with Russia, Greece and Persia. If I find any interesting developments, I'll report them here. I will not start conquering civs until the actual turn chat.

FA's ok

This will primarily be a set-up preturn. I won't conquer any civs (unless you want me too, since it's still the "preturn". ;)).

Current actions/treaties being signed: (as this was ok'd by FA)

Persia: Embassy established for 66g (to get an ROP)
Persia: ROP for coal (They wouldn't accept anything for coal - ironic that we'll be building rails FOR them...)
Russia: ROP for and ROP
Greece: ROP, 63gpt for Coal (Coal was in the trade instructions, but has been made better by the ROP deal) Preliminary scouting can see some Persian units by Asyut.

Injured Units will be placed in still-resisting cities for garrison.

Culture/Domestic's instructions for library rushes done.

Rail system for England, Russia, and Persia are finished. I've spotted their stack, and after the quick war with England and Russia, we can use our remaining troops to block the forces from entering the mainland. Getting them into 1 city would be nice, too.

For the size 20 plan, Bavaria, Kuhkaff and Starke have been improved. Further improvements will be made during turn 1.

CT, please note that I've posted The North Province instructions. Only changed queues are included (so everything there needs attention). I've also posted the revised ~20 Plan priority list.

Ok, I have our extra workers working on Kuhkaff right now. :)

Top Bottom