Old Map Files not Compatible with v41 | Possible Fixes?

cboldt2

Chieftain
I've created a few maps for C2C before, all of them were made using v39 of the mod. I recently updated C2C to v41, and now my new map files do not load and crash Civ IV. I was wondering if there is a way to update my old map files so that they can be compatible with the latest version of C2C. I'll post one of my files in case anybody would like to take a look.

Attachments

• cboldt2 3.0.CivBeyondSwordWBSave
    1.3 MB · Views: 70
I've created a few maps for C2C before, all of them were made using v39 of the mod. I recently updated C2C to v41, and now my new map files do not load and crash Civ IV. I was wondering if there is a way to update my old map files so that they can be compatible with the latest version of C2C. I'll post one of my files in case anybody would like to take a look.
Tags were renamed, and scenario file structure was reorganized.
@Toffer90 can reconstruct those maps for you :)

Upload all those maps.

Here you go. ^^

Attachments

• cboldt2 3.0.7z
    29.8 KB · Views: 68
Top Bottom