Old Mods Backup?

D551

Warlord
Hey guys a while back I know that Atomic gamer closed up shop, And I heard that there was some kind of backup made? Could anyone verify that? I'm mainly looking for the WWII Global scenario/mod. It being an old upload, is not downloadable.
https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/wwii-global.9350/

Can anyone help with this? or am I totally out of luck here?

Last edited:
there was a poster who actually contacted the Atomic Gamer staff and had a link of everything Civ related and ı actually "liked" his post but can't find it by any kind of search . I think that was also in a thread about people searching about lost scenarios and the like . Forum might perhaps look into a way to find "own" likes ?

Attachments

• Atomic-Gamer_civifanatics.jpg
    Atomic-Gamer_civifanatics.jpg
    469.5 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
indeed that's the one .

Very interesting did not know about the archive. Has anyone downloaded it and what is in it?
ı have and it's on an external drive . Maybe 10 , maybe 15 large or largish mods . Some little part about Civ II , some little about Civ IV , but ı would say it should be taken by anyone who might be into archiving side of the things .

Here is a picture of a part of the 5.7GB

saved to check if my memory was right . Rood and that Africa scenario with Mughals and Pentagenesis is also a favourite . Full Horizon should be good while the others were put "aside" due ever present computer issues and ı should not fill the HD to the brim , it apparently works better that way .

Last edited:
indeed that's the one .

ı have and it's on an external drive . Maybe 10 , maybe 15 large or largish mods . Some little part about Civ II , some little about Civ IV , but ı would say it should be taken by anyone who might be into archiving side of the things .

saved to check if my memory was right . Rood and that Africa scenario with Mughals and Pentagenesis is also a favourite . Full Horizon should be good while the others were put "aside" due ever present computer issues and ı should not fill the HD to the brim , it apparently works better that way .
Would you happen to have Yoda Power's East Asia mod by any chance?

unfortunately ı don't think ı do , but there is still hope in the game . If it was ever in CFC , it can be dug out , unfortunately at some undetermined time .

Would you happen to have Yoda Power's East Asia mod by any chance?

Noobnerd, Yoda Power is still visiting CFC. You can send him a pm and may be he still has that scenario and can reupload it again.

Top Bottom