One more time... The Forbidden Palace.

Where shall we build the Forbidden Palace? (If we War with the Iroquois)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - The poll was closed. Changing it during the poll is fine, if its a public poll. But once the poll is closed the decisions is final unless another poll is held. I don't see how he could possibly have the right to change it--twice--then.
2 - That poll was already overriden by another poll, which was started because the first poll was void, since it could not at that time be carried out.
3 - You still failed to say why you get two votes. Don't make me quote Orwell again. I didn't elect you because I wanted your vote to count twice as much as mine. If I'd known that was in the deal I would've abstained.
4 - SD3, its a public poll. We can all see you voted for Doomsville.

It's no conspiracy. As a moderator, I was following the wishes of a citizen.

Chieftess, my retraction of my vote does not allow you to revert back to the first poll. If anything, it should revert back to the most recent. I should have known that you would take the least honorable route in honoring my request. Shame on me. :(

The tie should have granted this poll undecided, and should allow us to repoll at the end of the Iroquois blood orgy. Speaking of a lack of honor, why did the chat run beyond the MSAV's initial projections? I don't remember Oil Springs, or even Salamanca, being a part of today's objectives. Your push for one more city disenfranchises us all, and is a scar on our great nation.

Epimethius, I said If. I was just venting at an (apparent) error on the part of a Moderator and a separate "error" on the part of the at-the-time President. The fact that they were one and the same person I consider as coincidence. (100% Honest truth there.) To you, Governor, I most sincerely apologize.

Had I been at the chat, I would've asked, "What the heck?!" and bitter words would've comprised the Chat Log between the President and the DM who just happened to be the President-Elect. But that didn't happen.

But still, there were no instructions on what cities to take or not to take. There were no Foreign Affairs instructions on when to stop the war.

Have any of you looked at how long it would take Yatta to complete the FP?

192 TURNS

And Odawara?

-9 TURNS, -148 SHIELDS

- meaning you would have saved that many, instead of wasting them like you did. Odawara won this poll. It won it when the poll was closed. It won it when the poll was invalid, because it won the last one. And you just wasted 9 turns and 148 shields that Odawara could've used, because you people think its worth 192 turns to get a little less corruption.

And I am not the least bit surprised the chat was extended. If anything, I'm surprised it didn't reach 20 turns. But do you know what you're supposed to do when you don't have instructions?

Stop.

Not guess. If the guy isn't there, and neither is his deputy, and he didn't post what to do, Stop.

Do you know who should get two votes?

No one.

Do you know what should overpower the Will of the People?

Nothing.

Democracy my butt.

The urge to resign and say very nasty things is incredable at this point.

I was mad one I saw FP wasn't build. What the *ell is happening, we are switching and polling FP 15 times. Culture said finish the Palace and that should be done. When we make the decision we're supposed to stick to it.
It is not important if veii is little better location, follow the will of people even if its bad deal, but we always change something at the last minute... argh

I hope that we will not use our leader now for hurrying Forbidden Palace as he was supposed to build Army..

Top Bottom