OP01 - Who wants to be a Malionaire?

got it i'll play turns now.

TURN 2:writing comes in and decide to go for priest hood and the oracle
worker begins to build a road between timbuk an djenne
timbuk goes form grannary to skirmisher.

TURN 4: hatty asks for open borders i decide a religion would be good and she also pose's no threat at the moment to place a city behind our lines.
timbuk expands.

TURN 6: MYSTISM to polythiesm

TURN 7: timbuktu skirm->libary until it groes to pop6

TURN 9: change from library to settler

TURN 14: polythiesm-> priesthood
djenne is connected to the trade network, the workers begin on a marble quarry.

TURN 15: skirms are fortified on next city spot.
settlers are :whipped: 2 pop for 8turns

16: settlers are sent off to.

18: priest hood done so i go for animal husbandry since there are cows in the next city spot. louis asks for open boarders, i think why not theres no danger of him settling behind our lines

19 sand city founded;)on desert and begins obelisk

20 warrior beats barb warrior, set to heal

21 worker :whipped: 2 pop for 8turns timbuktu goes back to happyness

25 dejenne begins oracle 23 truns

30 the last turn this happend

i said yes since hatty was bottom and further away
worker head of to build a gold mine.

some additional screens

looks as if were 2nd strongest on our island

our culture, seems as if we need some obelisk's or libararys

and a nice grid with resources in for dotmaps.

some thought's
when iron working gets discovered there might be some iron in the mass of hills to the west.
if a city gets placed there i has a river for food and it could pump out units for us.
war on izzy should be done soon, the next person should be able to build up most of the army then the one after that can invade. capturing the hindu holy city will be a big advantage for us.

also is there anywhere that shows the amount of turns played i think i may of overshot 1 or two turns.

and the save nearly forgot

Nicely done Mr. Sand. NB: The turn counter is on the victory conditions screen :D

The Rooster:

1. Omni Paul
2. TomPW
3. Sand >> Just Played
4. n0xie >> UP FOR 20
5. jeejeep >> ON DECK FOR 20
6. Strauss

its been more that two days do you think he's playing them? ;)

My apologies all. My sister lost her 8-month old child on Monday night. I've been staying with family with no access to CIV or internet, but am returning home tonight. Please skip me, I will be back on deck in a day or so.

Again, my apologies.

there's no need to appolgise. that issue is far more important and your sister must be very upset, people close to me have lost baby's. so you should stay as long as you can.

Lurker Comment

Comeon guys, building an Oracle instead of going to War for gold mines, disgraceful :D

In my experience France likes to be Islamic rather promptly as part and parcel of getting Versailles, be warned!

Interesting variant, watching with an eye to someone else getting Islam ;)

omni_paul said:
My apologies all. My sister lost her 8-month old child on Monday night. I've been staying with family with no access to CIV or internet, but am returning home tonight. Please skip me, I will be back on deck in a day or so.

Again, my apologies.

Really, really sorry to hear that paul. As sand says, you don't need to appologise - just be there for your sister for as long as she needs it.

Great game so far
keep up the good work

Sorry guys - but I'm going to have to drop out. I've saturated myself with Civ recently, and I just don't have the time anymore. I'll continue to lurk and maybe one day in the future we'll end up playing another SG together.

Tom

I'm still here as well, we're all waiting for n0xie to play (I already sent him a PM)

yeah i'm here, we should give nooxie until tommorow then skip him. ansd who will replace tom.
sometimes people abuse the word now.

well been two turns guess its jeepjeep's turns.

not to butt in, but . . . paul hasn't had a chance to PM me yet, but, as an alternate, if you guys want to slot me at the end for now, i can play some turns and then Omni can make a final decision if he wants to continue w/me or w/o ~ that way, we can keep this game moving and such.

Top Bottom