1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Orbis 2 The New Beggining (for civ IV) brainstorming

Discussion in 'Orbis Modmod' started by Ahwaric, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Valkrionn

Valkrionn The Hamster King

...........Hopefully Ahwaric won't go in that direction, as that is more or less the main conflict source we plan to use in E'iten :p

(The use of which has not been mentioned before, of course)

2. qev

qev Chieftain

But I love Orbis and want to show my love by dropping volcanoes on my opponents! :lol:

3. civ_king

civ_king Deus Caritas Est

Ahwaric hasn't logged in since January 31st :(

4. Vloodemir

Vloodemir Chieftain

I have been playing orbis for years now but I am still new to the forums. I started playing Civ 5 but I didn't like it. It seemed too simple compared to FFH and stuff like that. I read this thread and was wondering about if I could somehow contribute to new civs or ideas (like maybe a civ/race of Cthulu spawns that worship him or expand the Old ones religion). Maybe you could base something off the Mayans? Or have a half human/elemental race (humanoid but have something resembling an element like rough, rocky faces for earth human things) that could follow a code similar to chivalry or bushido. Could traditionalists be a thing? Like instead of having a lot of magic some civs could be traditionalists that do not like technology (similar to alignments tech/trad/magic or religion) I know this is the summer of 2014 when I finally found this, I hope I'm not too late. Maybe try looking at H.P. Lovecraft for some inspirations? A religion that focuses on harnessing the energy of the universe? I really kind of want a civ that is led by someone like the King in Yellow kind of like a cult. I have tons of ideas (but I'm not sure if they are original and would add color to orbis 2).
    I hope I didn't ramble too much. I'm sorry if I sound like some 12 year-old who is obsessed about orbis 2. I'm also not sure how often people check this thread, if its not too annoying can someone tell be what they think? Open to any responses.

5. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

unfortunately it's been more than 2 years since Ahwaric visited these forums :(

6. Calavente

Calavente Richard's voice

:cry:
    (5 char)