P666-02 Fix Another Trash Game

mice said:
Well a 7 days turn around succession game could be fun, or another trash game format. I'm keen to play anything really.

there are always the challenges ;)
Good idea you had... It seems it was stolen from you though:(

For a "trash game" format, you now qualify as expert, don't you?
I liked the "real noobs" and "experienced" format a lot = large variety of playing.
I have the feeling that our roster is now "experienced" only, and it's only a matter of details for each round. So I'm not inclined to go for another one with the same roster.

I must say it was great fun to share these games with you all (including calavente, armstrong and petrucci who got lost a while ago) and have some affection for all of you. Seeing each playing style is a little intimate (is this a word?), isn't it?
+ everyone was kind and respectful, even when different (equally valid) ways could have gone wild
+ everyone showed humour
+ I learned a lot (my first monarch space victory! this is worth more than I thought)

So once again, thanks everyone for this very nice game. :goodjob:

Yes I feel the need to write a big thank you post too as the thread is finishing.

Thanks to all, Pigswill Petrucci Cam Cabert VuDU Calvente and Armstrong.

It's great to share a game with people on the other side of the world and ,as Cabert said, with kind words and encouragement from all.

My plan was to write another "things I learned post" but there is so much.

This thread is one that can be re-read for pleasure and study.

re the challenges, its good that such strong players are into it, and a lot of interesting stuff comes from them. Im pleased just to spectate and throw a few ideas around for fun.

There must be other ideas for interactive play. I guess it's a case of experimenting.The community aspect is as much fun for me as the game.

Once again thanks all.

Top Bottom