Pac

Okay I think I added the link to my signature. I'm not sure if it works as this is the 1st link I've ever posted. :beer: :hatsoff: :banana: :bounce:

P.S. Do the moderators count this as advertizing ?????????????? :confused:

Maybe one of us with the link in our sig could post in the strategy and tips forum. I'm sure there are tons of newbies over there

OK Pete I found out that there's a thread in the stories & tales forum called 'the funniest thing the computer said to you' it has about 34,000 views. i've posted on it with the link to citizen registry in my sig. it's the last post. here's the link

hope this get me a promotion.

Gulliver said:
OK Pete I found out that there's a thread in the stories & tales forum called 'the funniest thing the computer said to you' it has about 34,000 views. i've posted on it with the link to citizen registry in my sig. it's the last post. here's the link

hope this get me a promotion.

You are now promoted! The next level is harder to get promoted...good luck...:D

Oh and nice sig...:D

have i not been promoted yet? ive got a few people to join but i think im only on the second level (okay i havnt looked)

BCLG100 said:
have i not been promoted yet? ive got a few people to join but i think im only on the second level (okay i havnt looked)

Yea you were promoted up 1 level. You are a Jr. Advertiser. A few weeks ago you were promoted, remeber? If you don't look back several post, you'll see...and look at the first post and you see your name there under Jr. Advertiser...

- TP

truckingpete said:
You are now promoted! The next level is harder to get promoted...good luck...:D

Oh and nice sig...:D

Thanks Truckingpete!!!! :thanx: (About the promotion and the sig)

P.S. did you get my PM?

Here is the link to a story called Indian Summer . I told the author to join Dg5. If you read the story you'll see that he would make a good Minister of War.

FredBob said:
I would like to join Pac,truckingpete. By the way Gulliver got me to sign up. :wavey: :thanx: :crazyeye:

:eek: Welcome!

Good job Gulliver..:D And yes I got your PM....

@Vizurok: Hope you had a nice vaction. Oh and you got promoted...:D

And again welcome FredBob...

- TP

PS: and there's going to be an assignment coming up to get promoted 2 levels just like that....:D

hey they get promoted for putting links in their sig, ive actually got about 5 or so people to join, i think that deeserves another promotion :D

BCLG100 said:
hey they get promoted for putting links in their sig, ive actually got about 5 or so people to join, i think that deeserves another promotion :D

Get a memeber to join PAC, you'll get pormoted..:D

- TP

Top Bottom