1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Parkin Creations - Civ3 Maps: CFC Library

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by Lord Parkin, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Lord Parkin

Lord Parkin aka emperor

[I contacted a moderator about this a while ago, and he said that this forum was probably the best place for a thread such as this. Basically, I'm just trying to compile all of the links to all of my maps in a single easy-to-reference thread, in order to free up some space in my sig. ;) ]

NOTE: Currently this thread is just a very basic compilation of links, but I will hopefully be updating it in the near future with brief "info-snippets" on each map (eg its dimensions and such), plus I am hoping to add in a mini-screenshots for each map for quicker reference. Enjoy! :)

CFC Library of Civilization III maps from Parkin Creations:

Real World Maps:
    World Maps
    Canada
    Mesopotamia
    Australia
    England
    New Zealand
    Fiji
    Philippines
    Carribean

Fantasy Maps:
    Edding's World

Original Maps:
    Island Fortresses
    The Ultimate Battle
    The Ultimate Battle 2
    The Ultimate Battle 3
    Azeria
    Island Wars
    Colonial Warfare
    Land Grab
    Possum vs Gorilla
    EVG Logo

Civ3 ISDG Final Maps:
    Official Civ3 ISDG Final Map (v2.34) (nb: not yet publicly released)
    Promotional ISDG Map
    Reference link to ISDG Community Forum

Need More Maps?
    Reference link to full map library at Strategamer

2. Stormrage

Stormrage Ever Present Taskmaster

I love the Possum vs Gorilla! Its so cool! :lol:

3. Goldflash

Goldflash Grumpy Old Man

This is the wring forum. This should go into the Completed Maps Forum.

4. Lord Parkin

Lord Parkin aka emperor

I was told to put it here by a site moderator (Turner_727, a few weeks back). If you want to disagree, feel free to take it up with him. ;)

The completed maps forum is apparently only for just that - completed maps. This is merely a reference thread, no attachments contained within. Besides, it is fairly irrelevant where the actual topic resides - it is merely somewhere on-site for me to link to in my sig.

Additionally, I would prefer this not to be a discussion thread. Any comments about my maps should be made in the relevant map thread (as linked to above), not here in this topic. Thanks. :)