Partial Update

ClasuSiosa

Thespian of the Sword
Ive found many minor bugs in this mod, and here is my attempt to fix them.

Bugs I remember fixing: The Borg didnt enslave, the Astrometrics tech didnt actually allow space travel.

In upload 2: The AI trade to much and thus I moved comms trading to a TOS trading tech, and I moved map trading to the nebulae travel tech.

Version 1:View attachment partialy fixed.2 Star Trek - Sol sector XXL - Warp Factors2.zip
Version 2:View attachment partialy fixed.2 Star Trek - Sol sector XXL - Warp Factors2 No AI Trade Fest.zip

If this is liked I will do some more modification.

Hello ClasuSiosa:
I have not heard from any of the other modders, Flamand, Thorgrimm, nobody. I have long since abandoned work on this mod since several bugs popped up which I could not solve. I'm glad to see that it seems to work for you, though. :)
It seems however that interest in this mod is next to non-existent.
For some reason also I have not gotten any notifications about new threads and posts on threads here. I hope I just fixed that.
In any case, thank you for the feedback and effort! Sorry I can't be a little more optimistic about the Star Trek Mod's future. :\

Please don't lose hope, there are a few (at least one here) that still care for this mod. I play the Civ IV version someone else has made, but there are some things about Civ III that I like better (I like the infinite city sprawl, to a point), and even now I still play some of the Civ III mods out there, but not this one due to the bugs/incomplete nature. If those things got ironed out others may come out and play/offer feedback, too.

Alright, I worked on the mod a little bit, and I've done some things that ClasuSiosa suggested. I fixed the Borg unit enslave bug he found, and hopefully I've fixed the Astrometrics bug once and for all. As for the AI trading too much, I think I'll just change their trade rate on the difficulty settings. What difficulty level did you try?
If you want to continue testing and making modifications, please do. :) Sorry I was so drab in my last post.

Cool Logitech; if I had more than 1 hr a week to play games I would be happy to help troubleshoot. Keep plugging away and you'll get it finished =).

Top Bottom