PBEM 8 players, normal continent map, normal speed

One question, isn't PBEM really slow?? If you need to play, save and send, and wait for the save to make a full round around the globe...

Hmm. Maybe I should take part in other than PB games neverthless, there doesn't seem to be many new ones starting.

I sent the 3400 BC turn to silentBob on Feb 7. Could everybody check if they've received, played and sent this turn.

thx

Bever

I Don't know what happened with the last e-mail I sent.:sad: I resent it to Corrossol. Let's hope this one gets through or i'll have to use the pony express er somethin.

Got it! Sent to Rich. We're back on track! :goodjob:

gthez said:
Woot, it's finally my turn again. Sent it to Cor. Hope it gets through.

It did! Sent to Rich. :)

I sent a mail to everybody. Please post whether you received, played and sent your previous turn (3320 BC)

I did on feb 22

I got one from Sikker early on the morning of the 23rd, and sent it on same day.

3360 BC received from Guy on 19th, sent to Rich on 20th.

Which I never received so Guy if you have it please re-send, otherwise someone please re-send to Guy ;)

The last turn I recieved and sent was the 3360 turn which I sent to Cor. Bev can you restart the turn from your position, seeing as we know for a fact you played and sent the new (3320) turn?

Top Bottom