PBEM 8 players, normal continent map, normal speed

I resent the turn to silentBob, let's hope it gets through now. Please, for this turn, let something now in the thread if the turn passes.

Thx,

Bever

Judging from the above I think the save must have been lost in the transition from me to Guy. I did send it on the 26th feb, but he obviously didn't recieve it. I can send it again if you want, or wait for the restarted turn...

This game is moving a bit too slow for me... I'd like to retire if it's OK with you guys. Should I look for a replacement, or would you welcome a faster pace with 1 less human player? Thanks for letting me know.

You are free to leave if you want to, but if you would find someone to take your civ over, why not...

I don't understand that the turn goes so slow the last weeks. Some people don't play and sent when they receive the turn, so we have quite great delays.

I would like to know who wants to continue with this game, and who wants to stop. It starts to bother me that we do more than a week over one turn, while the first weeks, we did two turns a week.

Recieved...woot and double woot!!!:lol:
A question though, If Cor is out who do I send this to? Do I send this to you Bev so you can Delete, Re-assign or turn into an AI?:confused:

Alright, fine. I got the e-mail. Next time fewer players mean a quicker turnaround. So it was nice playing with ya'll. Since this game is officially dead if someone wants to start a new one contact me at gthez@hotmail.com and I will gladly play.

Top Bottom