• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

PBEM Age of Imperialism; 1895-1924, Deluxe Version

Got the 5 cities from Britain.

I think we should ask Tasonne what he wants to happen like if he want the Balcan to be set to ai or if he wants to give it to a player

Sent to Jureil Britain.

With the Netherlands partitioned under the rule of European powers, Indonesian peoples have clamored for independence from their colonial governors. In a demonstration of Pan-Asian unity, Japanese forces have disembarked into the Dutch East Indies to restore order and remove the European occupiers. Japan declares war on the Netherlands.

GPS to Eric and Italy

Nothing major to report the Fench City of Brest is tranfered back to the Third Republic and that should be the last of the cities I hope!

GPS to Tomyo, nothing much to report.

I don't mind playing the Balkans if Tasonne is done, although if people want I suppose it could be set to the AI.(Which might mean a free-for all as the Ottomans, Russia, and Austria-Hungary all try to get a piece of the Balkans)

Doesn't matter to me either way.

We welcome the South American screw frigates into the Mediterranean .. lol

Finally got a hospital in Baghdad I hope the growth picks up soon

GPS to Russia

The British appear to have forgotten to sign off on returning Brest, so the French add their signatures and send it back.
(i.e they didn't accept before sending it)

GPS to Hawklord

The SMS Kaiser, the first of a new class of German battleships, is launched in Stettin by the Kaiser. It will join several Brandenburg battleships in the annual summer cruise to the Norwegian coast. :)

Sent to the British Jureil.

Japanese naval forces bombard Batavia but the defenders are well dug in and take only slight damage. The East Indies troops, led by Dutch colonial officers, put up a stout defense. Japanese Army forces conduct brave frontal assaults against heavily defended positions. The 23rd, 18th, and 19th Divisions are virtually annihilated in the attack. Follow-on attacks achieve veteran status as the defenders are overwhelmed by the superior moral strength and élan of the Japanese troops.

Japan captures Batavia and captures the Dutch East Indies colonial headquarters. Forces press eastwards to Malang.

Top Bottom