PBEM Age of Imperialism; 1895-1924, Deluxe Version

GPS to Russia

Can I ask a question? When did Portugal take Banda Aceh and Spain get Sibu?

Attachments

• AoI Screenshot.jpg
    AoI Screenshot.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 130
Reinstalled all the AoI files. Still can't load either pbem. When i load the regular game i get this:

Spoiler :

Anyone have any idea what the issue might be? I was just about to get Russia really rolling and i don't want to have to give up on this or the other game.

Got this message when i opened the editor
Error:unsupported image format. Could not open file: c:\program files\atari\civilization iii complete\\art\cities\rASIAN.PCX.

Then this when i opened the game file
Error:unsupported image format. Could not open file: c:\program files\atari\civilization iii complete\conquests\conquests\AoI\art\terrain\xggc.pcx.

When you say you load a regular game, do you mean a regular C3C game, or a non-PBEM AoI game?

If you have access to another computer/laptop that you can use, I'd recommend that, otherwise I haven't a clue.

Man that sucks! :mad: Can someone else do your turn like Eclipse in the Old game since he is not playing in it any more and Bowsling in the new game.

You can give them some instructions on what you would like done?

Anyway sorry about all this it just ain't right:cry:
Not fair to you just like you said just when you had things on a roll!

Considering the activity of other people, the file is at least at Bowsling and in best situation possible is Eclipse finished his turn recently.

Let's address this in a few days. Might still be on holiday or something

After long discussions the local government refuse American ships passage through the Panama canal, as this was built with American investment the USA sees no other way of resolving this than ceasing control of the canal. War is declared and American troops land near Panama.

Top Bottom