PBEM Game Discussion, Tips and Introductions

Did you just posted in every single thread?

No, I posted in every single thread in which I wished the house rules to be amended.

GameTurn=....

where does this go? Or how do you get to where tis goes

You have to open the Worldbuilder save with a text editing program like Notepad. There you will find what you seek.

Thanks for you guys help. I opened my WB file with Notepad and saw very little I could work with, it has 2 long lines of words and thousands and thousands of special characters, nothing like "BeginGame".

Also tried MS Word it is similar but the special characters are different

Players' activity all time low. Half of my games got stack for the luck of replacement, the other half is beyond the 48 hour delay, and even a 4 players for a new game is hard to find nowadays. :(:confused::sad:

Players' activity all time low. Half of my games got stack for the luck of replacement, the other half is beyond the 48 hour delay, and even a 4 players for a new game is hard to find nowadays. :(:confused::sad:

Finally someone said something. I knew I couldn't have been the only one who noticed.

Perhaps we could cast the net wider, and see how things are going in RealmsBeyond?

Maybe it is finally the end of Civ IV multiplayer.

Some people still play Civ3 MP.

Maybe we should pool our resources together? Make each of the thee groups aware of each other?

I now I'm not in the right thread but I've gotten some answers here.

When you mouse over a leader you can read comments -1 "You declared war on me"

What is this called? and can unique notes replace these?

similar question;
when moussing over your Unhappy population you'll see things "It's too crowded". I'd like to add/replace these notes like "We are unhappy that we are a Vassal"

I'm pretty sure they should be listed in some XML file or other and can be edited there.

All the lines you were quoting come from Text files (Assets/XML/Text). They can be located either in Vanilla, Warlords or BtS (+ Mod). They are launched from codes in either Python or the dll.

You can do a global search for the text on the folder or use Notepad++ (Find All in all opened documents).

All the lines you were quoting come from Text files (Assets/XML/Text). They can be located either in Vanilla, Warlords or BtS (+ Mod). They are launched from codes in either Python or the dll.

You can do a global search for the text on the folder or use Notepad++ (Find All in all opened documents).
Thank you very much

Top Bottom