PBEM Olympus - City of Gods

I have the turn. Someone complained about my new fangled flying machines and bribed all of the AIs to close borders with me. One plus for the people that the Greeks are trying to battle ... the small Greek army heading their way is now trapped between the parties that are Uncle's land.

Last edited:
Quest post updated.

I would like to point out the following:
- to receive the Quest reward, you must claim it! If you do not claim it, you might lose the reward. If you achieve it first, but another player claims it first, he could get the "first to achieve bonus"
- Any leader can go to an Oracle and ask for a private Quest

GPS

A priest tells you that if you donate 200gold to Gaia, surely the Godess could find a way to make Hades minions less agressive.

Spoiler OoC comments :
This would allow a "cease fire" betwen Hades and your nation just to decrease the negative war effect.
Hades units would still freely attack your units whenever they felt like it.

Hi, I'm replacing Nighthawk in this game. Also I sent the turn via tracker, now it shows Gaias turn.

You played fast! I was surprised!

It does not say that it is Gaia turn anymore... :mischief:

While Dionys is traveling, her ambitious general Trevor Mustakis feels the need for sport, for he is a man of action. Long has Hades fortress, the Nasty Dungeon stood in our borders. Too long, Trevor thinks. We can always use more land. And there is a Princess too, supposedly. Dionys being away, he could take the fort and quietly also save the princess, with the justification of taking more land. Surely that must be acceptable for Dionys.

Knights attack the northern vanguard of the Dungeon guarded by longbows. The first wave falls to the arrow volleys since they've been mostly trained how to retreat, not how to fight. Trevor is angry. Send in the lesser men, well, then you just have to do it yourself. Trevor leads the second charge to the hill, with anger and passion. Such is their fierce charge that none of Trevors knights fall victim to hostile arrows. The vanguard is taken, but how will the Dungeon defend itself?

Top Bottom