PBEM Olympus - City of Gods

GPS

Gneus Julius Agricola visits in pilgrimage the Oracle West and prays to Gaia. May Gaia be merciful and protect his people!

In the meantime, all across the Imperial cities, news are spread that the powerful Uncle is almost overtaking the Goddess Gaia as the Lead empire in Olympus!

In the meantime, all across the Imperial cities, news are spread that the powerful Uncle is almost overtaking the Goddess Gaia as the Lead empire in Olympus!

I knew I had partied hard past that red devil guy ... didn't realize I was getting close to the lovely lady Gaia. In fact, only trailing 6 pts in score at the start of my turn ... finished a tech and picked up about 50 pts ... now the partying can really start!

Are we moving?

This is a tracker for Olympus

It's year AD-0011-December
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Richter
Forum Name: Eclipse4449
7 days, 12 hours, 21 minutes passed since the save has been handed on.

I have. It is a full on bad-ass city. I believe that I have visibility on all land tiles ... including the island north of the Sea of Mermaids Marmaids.

Last edited:
GPS

I said to myself that I would play for Nevernight (Eclipse) for maximum of 3 turns in order to prevent the game to came to a full stop... but 2 of them are already gone... and no successor in sight...

Any ideias or suggestions regardig Eclipse replacement?

Poly or pzsa?

I have added phylhom to the gmail account, sent him a 'pls let me forward you the save' email and added him to the tracker. The gmail account won't work until he accepts and I modify the forwarding rule.

Welcome phylhom!

Fixed ... I think.

Can someone post the turn order?

Top Bottom