PBEM Olympus - City of Gods

I didn't receive numbers from everybody. The ones I do not receive until I play I will assume they choose '0'.

Oh you were talking ingame November.

I´ll go with Pi.

If everyone sends in '3' - we will all win.

If everyone sends in '3' - we will all win.
Any multiple of '3' will do. So if you all choose '9' also works.

Hmmm... I do have a question... will you all will or will you all lose?

Knoedel, as the number needs to be an integer, I will then assume that you mean '0'.

First wonder in the game will soon be finished! (not counting the preplaced ones off course)

Clarification about this Quest reward: it will be given to the player claiming the prize. Example: a player has 4 cities (that has built himself) but he really wants the bonus. So he can say nothing, conquer a city (thus having 5 cities) and only then claim the prize!!!
Note: I would advise to claim the prize by email because two players could finalize it on the same month (tip more relevant to Eclipse than to Ruff).

There will be a special black magic game in November!

Knoedel, can you please change your ingame name to Gaius?

Eclipse, you may have the lowest score, but you do have pretty good advantages!

I'm sorry, you seem to have explained this but I'm gonna play the "I've been out of school for 30 years card". Do I already have a number?

Example: a player has 4 cities (that has built himself) but he really wants the bonus. So he can say nothing, conquer a city (thus having 5 cities) and only then claim the prize!!! Clarification about this Quest reward: it will be given to the player claiming the prize.
Note: I would advise to claim the prize by email because two players could finalize it on the same month (tip more relevant to Eclipse than to Ruff).

There will be a special black magic game in November!

Knoedel, can you please change your ingame name to Gaius?

Eclipse, you may have the lowest score, but you do have pretty good advantages!

I believe 5 would work for me

Temples appear in every city like Magic.

A Troll lurking in the Eastern Forest attacks Amon the Warrior, Armon raises his club for a swing and is cut down with ease. The Troll's Battlecry wakes the dead!

Our Scout investigates a Hades' controlled area and is attacked and killed by a gross Beast!

Posted to Nighthawk

I chose 9 (I think?) before ruff even made his post so... not my fault!

btw no story about this... but I've built the Pyramids ;)

How come y'all are building wonders so fast? I haven't even started any regular buildings yet, just spamming Archers for now.

How come y'all are building wonders so fast? I haven't even started any regular buildings yet, just spamming Archers for now.

:::):: it came to us in a dream :::)::

I added to my story, since Richter didn't start inside my original village I took the liberty to introduce him later. Btw I will have 4 cities next turn and will conquer an AI village in less than 4 turns and in addition also all of his Workers.
Oh I have only lost 2 battles and one of them was considered canon fodder

I hope you guys don't mind if I hold on to the turn for a while, I doubt any of us will have much time to play and write stories this time of the year anyway, myself included.

I hope you guys don't mind if I hold on to the turn for a while, I doubt any of us will have much time to play and write stories this time of the year anyway, myself included.
I do mind! :cringe:

Why the hold up? If it's because of writing a story, just do that later on!

If you are away from the PC because of the holidays (or studies or anything like that), I can understand. But if it is holding just because, I would prefer that you didn't delay the game.

In general I seem to be more involved in games that get a reasonable speed, so I would appreciate if you do not hold up the game for minor reasons.

Alright, I´m playing I´m playing, sheesh.

The forces of darkness inflicted some losses on me, but I was quick to dispatch the Trolls now that they have left their cover. Gaius almost gave me a heart attack when it seemed like he would lose the battle, but he retreated just in the nick of time. Indeed, except for that still entrenched Armored Orc to the north the lands around Hiverton are clear from Hades' minions, and just as the year is about to end.

Hey what's the turn order here, I'm not implying anything I'm just used to seeing that info in the first few posts of a thread. Is Heroes section = to turn order?

Top Bottom