PBEM: Tiny

Game over?

GPS....to semental

Semental has conceded. He has said as much by mail to me that he does not want to continue.

He has sent the game save to me but I do not see the point of playing. Who would want to take over his position with his capital a smouldering pile of rubble and countless MDI marauding through his lands. :mischief:

I must admit that I am a little disappointed with my first PBEM game. :sad: I have participated since August last year, and just when the game really gets started two of the players drop out. Is it always like this, or do players normally play till the end?

I will play out if you want to continue but I am not in a position to even compete. If you two are playing as a team then that team wins, not how I saw this game going but that is how it is.

Well, if Barca still wants to play, Semental, you could abandon your cities so that we cannot capture them, for example or gift them, or play out. However, our plan was to go after the Greeks together if we conquered the Vikings. If you don't want to continue either, Barca, then it would be between me and Scratcher to decide if we want to "break the alliance" and set some rules for the rest of the game. Perhaps going for some sort of non-war Space or Culture game... well, probably not.

OK, in summary: Barca, do you still want to play?

Scratcher said:
do players normally play till the end?
Sorry, I cannot be much help with this. My experience in PBEM games is limited. I have yet to attack another human player in any of my PBEM games, so I don't know the common reaction in that situation. However, this is a Tiny map, so that could make a difference. I would imagine that scenario games would be different.

Ok game over then, i guess no point on me keep playing now...

I do not mean to kill the game but I cannot compete with the forces in front of me. If I could make a go of it I would, I do not abandon games - if you guys want to play through then I will play it out. I know where Greekguy was with this but not much I could do or say either way. I was hoping the Greeks and Vikings could hold things together until invention or later and build some reasonable forces.

Then we should leave it at that. It has been a good game. Maybe we will have a chance to play against each other again sometime.

Take care,
Scratcher

GG, if you guys are thinking on starting a new one, count me in :D

Top Bottom