Penelope of Ithaka: single-era 3D animated leaderhead with pcxs

I guess not, just does not really look very greek IMO :D
Good for you, Kyriakos. If you really want to know, when I looked up if Greek women were blond, I discovered that it was apparently rare, but desirable. It would seem that Greek women of the era would dye their hair blond to cultivate suitors. Maybe I should create a poll to see which of my Greek leaderheads were deemed to be the most realistic, but then that would be a waste of time ;).

I know a "prototype" girl you used, Rob! :D No, I won't tell, it's a secret. But it'll be a good joke about her... :)

I meant I know the girl who's IRL very close to the LH made by Rob. I'll show her a Rob's work - it'll be a joke. :)

Ahh! I understand now.

I don't. :confused: I'm missing something. :hmm:

Anyways, looks great, Rob! Very pretty! :goodjob:

Also, that's a nice hair prop-circular braid thingy.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Hubba hubba.

She is quite a delight and she is going into the upgrade for Hegemon for sure!! I'm totally with you on the rarity and appeal of blondes in the Ancient Greek world. An excellent decision.

Thanks Grandraem. Wolfshade knows someone in RL who looks like Penelope; he was implying that she could have been the person I based it on :).

Oh. I thought he meant that he knew the person you actually based that on and that you guys might have had some sort of inside joke about that. Re-reading everything now, I get what he meant. Thanks for the explanation. I guess I was a little slow at the time. :crazyeye: Maybe I was too busy marvelling at Penelope's beauty! :D

Nice to see you're still making your trademark leaderheads who have huge..... tracts of land. :D

Top Bottom