Marcos*permanent(Imp,Org)
Lapu-Lapu(Agg,Pro)

UU:
Katipunan Calvalry(Cavalry)
Vinta(Galley)

UB:
Baranggay Hall(Jail)
Bahay Kubo(Harbour)

So what do you want to add/remove?What else do you want?

BTW: Help is appreciated

Well, what will the cavalry and the hall do? I personally think that an aquatic UU or UB would fit the Philippines pretty well, although I say that through personal bias as my Uncle is the CEO of King Tuna, a big Filipino Fishing company.

And just for interest, I think Lapu Lapu as protective and aggressive would be fun!

Well, I had came up with the idea of a Galley variant that was baically an outrigger canoe that could enter ocean spaces but then the Portugese came along and I was like "Ahh hell". So I suppose a faster and stronger galley would work with the same idea, calling it a Vinta (I dunno if a vinta was an outrigger, but it probably was) would give it the Filipino touch. Although if you wanted to keep it a land unit, an escrimador would be an interesting resourceless swordsman. The thing is that there are so many swordsman variants (including the mighty praetorian and the pitiful jaguar) that another would make a Flip Civ uninteresting to play.

To go with the aquatic theme (and make all those tiny islands the archipeligo more useful) the UB could be a way to get more hammers into coastal towns, either a lighthouse, harbor, or customs house that gives a hammer to water tiles.

Forgive my newbiness, but what's the difference between a mod and a civ? I mean, what do you mean when you say "you've changed your mind, you'll make it a mod"

Civ is the standard ones ex.leaders 1 UU , 1UB
My Mod is the civ with more UU , UB , Diverse Units(hopefully) , Wonders and Scenarios

BTW , About Marcos .I added him to balance the civ with a not so nice leader

[EDIT] I edited the infos above with Chairo Hisui's Ideas , How about Bahay Kubo , houses on stilts

Ooh, so that's what a mod is... ^^

Considering this is a request thread, would you be able to make one of both? I'd like to be able to play the main game with the Philippines as a regular Civ and not feel like I've got a separate advantage over the other Civs. Ehh, but it's only a request!! You certainly don't have to if it's too much effort... I don't know how to mod though so my ideas are just fantasies for me T_T

A beach resort in Davao...? Or do you mean an actual farm where clams on the ocean floor are used to make pearls...? Clams are already in the game, so I'm a little iffy. It could replace the Lighhouse and add economy to water tiles as well as food.

I like bahay kubo, though. I've got a tiny playhouse version of one in my room ^_^

I'm kinda lukewarm on the Bahay Kubo thing, it just doesn't seem so unique (historically).

Umm...

EDIT:
How about a replacement for the university called Universitiy of the Philippines.

Same bonuses as a university, but includes an increase in GPP.

Well, the Philippine Scouts were an American troop and the University of the Philippines isa singular institution, more in line with the Oxford wonder than Univsersities, but still good ideas! To the mod ^_^?

Honestly, I don't really care much for Aguinaldo being a leader. I'd rather he be Bonifacio...

Oh, and I think Quezon should be protective, not sure about the other trait.

And take out Lapulapu, he's more of a great warlord rather than a leader of civilization, if you ask me.

@Chairo Hisui
Unlike Oxford, however, UP has many campuses around the Philippines. Oxford is based in just one city, Oxford.

Huzzah! So like, what does the Barangay Hall do @__@?

@ MayNilad Man: Now I know about the University!

Edit: Do you want any help? I could write a civlopedia entry for something if you want ^__^

Top Bottom