Playground Mod

When I say detailed, I mean at least 2 paragraphs of descriptions of the history of it, the wars fought, the time period, everything. "This is real" is not sufficient.

The sniper/archer units in the game need to upgrade to something, so they don't just sit around being useless.... Hows about Freak Sniper-->Freak Assassin, Boy Sniper-->Boy Destroyer, and UF Archer-->Night Archer.

The sniper/archer units in the game need to upgrade to something, so they don't just sit around being useless.... Hows about Freak Sniper-->Freak Assassin, Boy Sniper-->Boy Destroyer, and UF Archer-->Night Archer.

...Or something like that. I'll take a look at the file and decide what's best. (eventually)

Well, I've grown bored with all the new stuff I got for Christmas, am becoming increasingly apathetic towards school, its too bloody cold to do anything outside, and even my decision to run for president is failing at keeping me entertained. Lets hurry up and finish this thing so I've got something to spend my free time on.

1) Maybe (Only maybe) lower the cost of Freak Master, Elite Freak Master, and Gaiden by 5.
2) Lower Mercenary Officers cost down to something more reasonable. Like 70. And make it upgrade to fortress guard.
3) Remove the 1 population cost from fortress guard, and lower the cost to 90.
4) Elite Mercenary upgrade to Boy Alliance Infantry.
5) Make the Girl samurai upgrade to damsel, and make that upgrade to pistolier.
6) Make the Guerrilla and fanatic upgrade to Boy Alliance Infantry.
7) Lower Guerrilla cost to 75.

Now time for me to do other things. Like finish resource descriptions.

Hehe... I was just telling my AP Enviro teacher about QUEST and it's role in your playground wars. :)

Well, after months of hard work, I've finally finished..... The terrain civilopedia descriptions.
At this rate, I'll be done with units and improvements some time around year 2387.:wallbash:

Attachments

• Civilopedia-Terrain.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 85
Ugh, to be honest, college is very busy for me.

Even though it'll be a bit difficult for Omega if I were to just hand over all the files to Omega without any documentation on what each does, he can handle it. ;)

After I find time to upload the files to begin with.

Bah, I can figure it out! I get this mod done in no time!

(And by that, it'll probably take me quiet some time. Cause I only have a rudimentary understanding of how this fancy editor-ing thing goes. So it'll be a LEARNING ADVENTURE!!!!!)

Okay, about Senso and Pokemon cards:

Could we give the recruitment centers +1 happiness, so that they have the same effect as pokemon cards? Yesnomaybe?
That or just drop the idea of Char having non-obsoleted pokemons.

Top Bottom