Please help :'(

Woody5000

Chieftain
The amazon idea was actually pretty good. I just searched for alternatives of amazone sins no credit card, and that worked out fine. Thanks everybody

FIXED*************************
Hi, I've removed and reinstalled civ 4 a few times, and haven't always been carefull with my civ 4 dvd. So now it's damaged and I can't install (and therefor play) it anymore. I've looked around gameshops, but couldn't find a copy anymore (as it's quiet an old game). Is there anybody who wants to help me with a reliable link to simply download the game? please ?
I should also mention that I'm Dutch and (Therefore) don't have a credit card (seriously nobody in the Netherlands has a credit card, no freaking body) thus buying stuff online through amazone is a massive pain.

If you are looking to get it pirated, you aren't going to get much here. Sorry.

Isn't steam an option? I don't know what payment methods Steam allows but I assume the game is still available there. And of course, marktplaats (dutch trading equivalent to ebay to non-Dutchmen) is always an option. Quite a few civ 4 complete versions listed there.

I would totally go for that option, but I don't have a credit card. I should have mentioned that.

Go buy a prepaid Amazon card at BestBuy or another store.

Amazon.co.uk (amazon.nl doesn't seem to exist) should also accept PayPal. So you might want to visit paypal.com to set up your bank account for PayPal use.

Go to a walgreens, with cash, buy a prepaid credit card, and there you go. Works like a credit card and you can buy it in the store.

Facebook: John Shepard, with Mass Effect profile picture msg me if you want more info.

Top Bottom