Please remove empty techs

Why can you only found one? Are we talking about some game opion here? If so the AI for that is Thunderbrd's responsibility for DP and CR. I thoguht we were talking about the AI researching already founded ones in he standard ruleset. I was anyway (to clarify the context of my posts)

I always lately play with limited religions and divine prophets on. So one civ can only found one religion unless it loses Holy city.

Probably AI code should be tweaked while using those 2 options.

It is... but some of the improvements on LR have to wait for my merge to kick in. Probably a week or two out for some fixes on those matters to take effect.

They have no AIWeght AT ALL so far as I know (least I hope they don't!). If the AI is researching the relgion-founding tech for an already foudned religion its probably a bug, and as soon as someone posts a save game where an AI decides to do so I'l see about figuring it out.

No not AiWeight but iWeight. And I should be able to get you a savegame tomorrow.

And yes Talin is talking about Limited Religions Option combined with DP. I'm talking about Multiple Religion Spread and regular religion founding.

JosEPh

In the Games tech can we get two buildings one a weaker version of the Gambling Hall which upgrades to the Gambling Hall and another Races - human or animal compatitions which is a very weak version of Tourniments?

Gah! current attempts to fix my computer now have me waiting for the screen to catch up with my typing.:(

In the Games tech can we get two buildings one a weaker version of the Gambling Hall which upgrades to the Gambling Hall and another Races - human or animal compatitions which is a very weak version of Tourniments?

Gah! current attempts to fix my computer now have me waiting for the screen to catch up with my typing.:(

I accidentally deleted my bootloader on Monday, so I can sympathize with your plight. That was a HUGE pain to fix.:blush:

I've got a couple building ideas for Games/Board Games. I'll post them over in the New Buildings thread.

Top Bottom