Ploepe's Fantasybuttoncorner

RogerBacon said:
I like it too. I use that one for a spell that adds plot culture in a 3x3 square grid.

Roger Bacon

You are working on a mod that uses spells! I always love your mods I cant wait to see what you're making if your next one will be fantasy based!!! :D

Kael said:
You are working on a mod that uses spells! I always love your mods I cant wait to see what you're making if your next one will be fantasy based!!! :D

Thanks. It's nothing as ambitious or nice as Fall from Heaven. It started as a test platform for learning how to use the “action buttons” mod and as an excuse to use the really cool looking winged swordsman. I made a unit that can cast a few spells. One of the more interesting ones is a teleport spell (also done by The Great Apple). There’s nothing special about teleport but it can be used to create a gunship that can fly over land and water which I know is something that people have wanted for a long time.
I don’t think I’ll ever release any of the things I have that use buttons though because I have yet to find a way to teach the AI to use it. Anyway, those things will probably be easier to do a different way once the SDK comes out.

Roger Bacon

Top Bottom