1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Ploepe's Fantasybuttoncorner

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Graphics Modpacks' started by Ploeperpengel, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Kael

Kael Deity

You are working on a mod that uses spells! I always love your mods I cant wait to see what you're making if your next one will be fantasy based!!! :D

2. RogerBacon

RogerBacon King

Thanks. It's nothing as ambitious or nice as Fall from Heaven. It started as a test platform for learning how to use the “action buttons” mod and as an excuse to use the really cool looking winged swordsman. I made a unit that can cast a few spells. One of the more interesting ones is a teleport spell (also done by The Great Apple). There’s nothing special about teleport but it can be used to create a gunship that can fly over land and water which I know is something that people have wanted for a long time.
    I don’t think I’ll ever release any of the things I have that use buttons though because I have yet to find a way to teach the AI to use it. Anyway, those things will probably be easier to do a different way once the SDK comes out.

Roger Bacon