Poll on patch

Indiansmoke

Deity
There is a team vote that started regarding if we should patch to 3.19. I suggest our team votes yes, 3.17 is largly helping Sancta at this point (chopping gold).

I'd like to hear from our turnplayers before I decide. I'm waiting for the new HoF mod to come out before I patch and I'm not even gonna try a dual install. But if our turn players want to patch then I'm all for it.

I'm fine with it. I have dual install

Here it is. Trying reading and understanding it you guys, especially the last part of the second definition:

1. To place in a friendly association, as by treaty.
2. To unite or connect in a personal relationship, as in friendship or marriage.

It is also a “friendly” bank with catchy commercials. And a common name for a university club that supports LGBT issues.

Cavaleiros asked for another 2 weeks to decide on patch :eek:

Can we ask for the game to be paused until they decide?

Not paching is doing us real damage....first Sancta are chopping lots of forests, getting cash and teching fast...and second I cannot log in and check things on the military front :(

I am concerned a 2 week pause could really hurt participation.

Id rather have sancta chopping those forests into gold rather than units.

How does that exploit work anyway?

Dude, it's not a question of them figuring out how to patch. If they do not have anyone to play the turns if we patch then their turns will not be played and the game stops, right? Maybe they do have a turn player if the game is patched, I don't know. But if we want the pace of the game to continue then we ought to find out if Team Cav has anyone willing to play patched turns before we actually patch.

Top Bottom