1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Post new Civ requests here

Discussion in 'Civ4 - New Civilizations' started by Thunderfall, May 6, 2006.

1. SawHerStanding1

SawHerStanding1 Chieftain

Can anybody tell me where to download the welsh civ? whoever had it hosted before had their account canceled, so is there an alternate site? If not, could somebody do another Welsh update? Thanks a lot.

2. von Tirpitz

von Tirpitz Chieftain

I really wonder nobody asked for an armenian civ before. It's such an old cultural civilization (although mostly forgotten) that I would really apppreciate to play a game with them. C'mon, there must be at least some "spiurka hay" here who can help out ;)

3. roflz

roflz Chieftain

can we get brazil civilization for warlords plz

4. infiniti

infiniti Chieftain

And how about a Transylvannian Empire with either Vlad the Impaler and/or Count Dracula as leader(s)?

5. Drtad

Drtad It Stinks!!!

6. Aranor

Aranor Chieftain

Vlad the Impaler and Count Dracula are both one and the same person. Vlad Tepis's real name was Vlad Dracula ( which means "son of the Dragon" in Romanian) And while he was born in Transyvania he never spent any time there and was actually the ruler of Wallachia form his castle in Brasov.

7. IvALBe

IvALBe Chieftain

I really would like to play as Chile! Could someone please make that civilization?

On Warlords!

8. Mozza

Mozza Chieftain

Further to the discussion earlier in this thread about Dracula's traits. Now that Protective is available I think he should have that as a must. He was very keen on defence, and was particularly fond of the Wallachian mountains as they were very easily denfendable. I still stick to my guns that his second trait should be Spiritual. Despite his reputation he was, by all primary accounts, devotely religious, and gave much of the loot from his battles to his favourite monastaries. He requested specifically that he be buried in his favourite, the Monastary at Lake Snagov (which incidentally is high in the mountains at a very definsible poin). When his grave was excavated, it was found empty...

9. Los Tirano

Los Tirano God-King

What Mozza says matches what ive heard. But in view of his curbing of corruption (and the nobility :lol: ) i would say that he deserves the organised trait. Though he certainly brought about a decline in corruption and thus maintenance through unorthodox means.

10. gidds

gidds Chieftain

Hello ya'll...Can someone please make the Holland civ available for the MAC!! It doesnt work with the excisting one and to be honest, playing with other ones makes me sad..hehehehe

:D

11. Aranor

Aranor Chieftain

Hmmm well I have not been paying any particular attention to this thread so I cannot comment on what has been said previously (i'm too lazy to read previous posts:p ) But I am currently testing some thing for The Lopez but when Im done with that I have plans for adding to my romanian civ. I was thinking a new leader and a "mini edu mod" in that I will create some flavor units for the civ, it really burns me that I cant have Falxmen instead of Axemen. Im trying to create them in my spare time ( what little I have atm) but I am very inexperienced in 3d modeling and the nif editor so it could be a while. I will also update to Warlords when I get around to buying it.

Besides Vlad Tepis would there be any other leaders people would like to see at the head of a Romanian civ??

12. Mozza

Mozza Chieftain

I'm not certain of facts, but I have read that all the accounts of him killing his own people came from Transylvanian sources, and they really didn't like him. There's a theory that a lot of his reputation is down to bad PR and the main evidence for this is that he is very fondly thought of in Wallachia, with no primary evidence of anything other than his bloodythirsty ruthlessness IN BATTLE. It maybe that he was an early psychologist and was happy to have such a fearsome reputation for the edge it would give him over the Ottomans.

13. maiko

maiko Chieftain

I'd like to request: Estonians, Livs, Latvians, Vadja people

14. Altantis24

Altantis24 Chieftain

Is there anyone who is either interested in making three animated leaderheads for me, or is there anyone who has a good tutorial that i could use, If there is anyone one interested just reply back that you are and i will post some pics.

thanxs

15. Wyz_sub10

Wyz_sub10 CIV Gold - Project Lead

Which leaders?

16. Altantis24

Altantis24 Chieftain

Colonel John Sheppard from Stargate Atlantis, and if it's possible to have his actions be like bismark.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Flanigan

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2/graphics/220_01.jpg

http://www.greenville.k12.sc.us/bridgehs/teacher/rotc/afrotcclassAM.jpg use a normal airforce uniform as well as a normal airforce hat cop style

and Reed Richards from the fantastic four

http://i.tvspielfilm.de/img/gen/S/G/HBSGAtpaylL_Pxgen_r_200x300.jpg - face shot

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.y...x/fantastic_four/ioan_gruffudd/fantastic2.jpg

if you can make these look cartoonish (like the ones in the game please do if not don't worry about it)

17. ParkCungHee

ParkCungHee Chieftain

18. Bucktiar

Bucktiar Chieftain

How about a Kurdish Civilization and the leader being Mustafa Barzani?:)

Aggresive Organized

Favored civic universal suffrage

Unique unit could be Peshmerga and that could be a marine modded up a bit with baggy pants and more of a tannish tint

19. Einshev

Einshev Chieftain

What about the phoenician civ? They were as important as Carthage. They even had the alphabet... I don't know about leaders but it would be a good civ to create.

20. Chamaedrys

Chamaedrys Chieftain

Charthage was founded by Phoenicians, so they have a similar culture. ;)