Post Romanum PBEM

This is a tracker for PostRomanum

It's year AD-1990
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Dharmasetu
Forum Name: Phylhom
9 days, 9 hours, 9 minutes passed since the save has been handed on.

G.P.S.

This is a tracker for PostRomanum

It's year AD-1990
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Dharmasetu
Forum Name: Phylhom
9 days, 9 hours, 9 minutes passed since the save has been handed on.

No problem Rodrigo.

I know my turns are successively delayed and that it is frustrating to the players.

My wife is on advanced pregnancy stage and we are running to organize everything to the baby, so my time have been short on these last months.
There are several things to do (renovation of the baby's room, to buy clothes for him, to buy several other things, exams, medical appointments). It’s hard to administer the time with everything, with the work and the other responsibilities of the life.

But, let’s go! Slowly but surely!

I understand your position, and, if necessary, I can leave the game. :thumbsup:

The Hepthalites, frustrated with their own existence, decided to conquer the historical city of Chartage. Their generals brought along 80 units, ready to conquer that wonderfull city.

The Moorish were caught by suprise and started drafting like crazy. Despite having the technogical lead over the barbaric tribes, the Moors were in clear number inferiority. Should it be wiser to abandon Chartage to fight another day or to make a stand? The latter was decided and all nearby troops were sent to the Moorish Capital.

The Heptahlites stroke began and it was fierce! But it faced a though resistance by the few city defenders. The attackers lost 20 units but got the city of Chartage near it's breaking point. And then... the unexpected happened! The remaining 60 units left... limited pursuits were made by the Moorish forces, but the weak army did not have the strength in them for anything else. The Heptahlites are now heading for the safety of Justinian lands.

The Moorish capital stood. We will live yet another day!

Guys, my first son will be born probably on this first week of April, so, my turns must delay some days from now on. I will try do my best to maintain the games moving.
Hope have a little patience from you.
Cheers.

this is to everyone ... not just the English ...

Are you calling me a pig dog? Hmpf! :gripe:

Revenge will be on the battlefield!

The offended Moors! :D

bring it you pants wearing nacy boy!

GPS turn 1999 AD.... the year when Earth lost the moon...

Excellent. I found these episodes recently somewhere and watched some of them again ... pretty funny now.

Excellent. I found these episodes recently somewhere and watched some of them again ... pretty funny now.

Yes, it was my favorite tv serial when I was a kid :) ... all episodes (seasons I and II) can be found in Youtube.

Phylhom, could you please expedite your turn? It will not take more than a couple of minutes... Thx.

Top Bottom