[R&F] Power Ranking the Civs (Rise and Fall)

IMO despite the early bonuses, Greece is weak. Scotland should be way higher in that ranking. Agree that Georgia is trash level (sadly, but this is what you get with a wall-focused civ and a leader who is inaccurately portrayed as wantinf to keep foreigners out).

agreed Scotlands science bonus puts them way above that ranking

I'm getting to grips with Scotland at the minute I think highlanders got great possibilities but I'm not quite sure where it fits in they are scouts par excellence
Scotland is great for scientists and to a degree science but the highlander is late, not that string and as a scout has poor promotions and is a high target priority for the AI with a weak defence. This is a problem with any scout types.

Very surprised this thread has not been ditched for a GS one.

Scotland is great for scientists and to a degree science but the highlander is late, not that string and as a scout has poor promotions and is a high target priority for the AI with a weak defence. This is a problem with any scout types.

Very surprised this thread has not been ditched for a GS one.
thats my fault resurrecting an old thread sorry I just didntwant to clog the forums up with irrelevant/off topic posts I like science civs but feel no affinity to Korea although they are a very strong civ

thats my fault resurrecting an old thread sorry I just didntwant to clog the forums up with irrelevant/off topic posts I like science civs but feel no affinity to Korea although they are a very strong civ
You can always create a thread relevant to your question, it soon disappears off the bottom if resolved quick or not a popular topic.You may have got a better more Scottish response also if there was a dedicated scottish thread. Something like ... Scotland within the gathering storm, how does it now fit could have some interesting replies.

You can always create a thread relevant to your question, it soon disappears off the bottom if resolved quick or not a popular topic.You may have got a better more Scottish response also if there was a dedicated scottish thread. Something like ... Scotland within the gathering storm, how does it now fit could have some interesting replies.

ta :) I'm a relative newbie to both forums & civ6 and my questions/comments seem rather simplistic/dumb compared to the experts I'm currently playing on King but would like to make my way up to Diety whenh I'm good enough

I was playing a game of Civ 6, and suddenly England won a culture victory really fast! I was wondering, wow, what kind of OP strategy did they use? it's unstoppable.

And then I woke up.

I'm getting to grips with Scotland at the minute I think highlanders got great possibilities but I'm not quite sure where it fits in they are scouts par excellence
I think because of the Skirmishers, it's more likely that you'll be able to get Recon units to the point where they get Ambush, which would make the unit tree more useful throughout a whole game. If I'm right about that, then the Highlander would become massively buffed by proxy, and in turn buff Scotland. I haven't ended up using Skirmishers too much though, so I'm not confident about that.

Top Bottom