Pows Camp (ww2)

Well, either way... a POW camp is not intended to be used for slave labor. If it is, then they're not really being treated like POWs.

One possible use for it would be to have a number stored that would gradually increase every time you killed an enemy unit... and then you could use these for prisoner-exchange that might give you back one of your units you've lost, and/or it can increase an AI's willingness to talk peace.

The model is of a POW camp but you can make it any sort of thing you want, a Death camp, Boy Scout camp, Girl scout camp...

Hadrean said:
The model is of a POW camp but you can make it any sort of thing you want, a Death camp, Boy Scout camp, Girl scout camp...

These buildings are so dark, that sould not be a Scout camp! But it could be a Death camp.:(

is a cool camp nice work :)
i like ww2 scenarios and a pow is a must there, when one fight like 30 units at time are they all dead?
i think will be cool if they become in some way pow,and go in a camp that is setted like a city with a continue revolt that produces some hammers and cost a lot.
when the war ends they dissapears:)
is a crazy game, so i think crazy sorry
ciao
serg

Top Bottom