Pre-Islam Middle Eastern Towns

Pounder

Phaethon was here
New Ovtober 25, 2009 Here is a set a reworked set of cities in a 2 era format. download on post #12

Original Post
Here is a set of Pre-Islam Middle Eastern Towns.

Two Era set in the next post.

Attachments

• MIDEASTWALL.PCX
    32.8 KB · Views: 484
  • MIDEASTWALL.png
    MIDEASTWALL.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 370
  • rmideast.PCX
    78.2 KB · Views: 508
  • rmideast.png
    rmideast.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 401
Well, those could also be Islamic era too I suppose. They're pretty generic. Heck, they could serve as Mali even.

these ARE very generic, they can even be Indian, or Greek Villages, or Hitties...
but good work tho... you might need to check out some moroccan villages in the desert to see how they use to look like in Pre-Islamic arabia, or some old towns in Bahrain or Qatar of the UAE...

perhaps like the Yemeni Houses as well..

If Arabs are Semetics, then how can they be called Anti-Semetics??QUOTE]

I like your signature, I have also wondered them same thing, I guess it is just ignorance.

yeah i know... but thats is the thing... Arabs are Semitics, thus cannot be descibed as AntiSemitics, but arabs indee do hate the Israelis in General and the ZIonists in particular, due to their Land grabbing of Palestine...

which led to some ignorant Arabs to hatting the jews and being Anti-semitics themselves...:D

Pounder, these are really quality cities, but I didn't like the look of them on some terrain, so I made a version of them without the sand floor so that I think they will look more natural on any terrain. No walled version though, sorry. I may do them in the far future, or someone else could.

Attachments

• rmideast.pcx
    71.9 KB · Views: 232
  • pounder cities90.jpg
    pounder cities90.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 1,863
Pounder, these are really quality cities, but I didn't like the look of them on some terrain, so I made a version of them without the sand floor so that I think they will look more natural on any terrain. No walled version though, sorry. I may do them in the far future, or someone else could.

Thanks.

I could have saved you the work, I still have the city sets without terrain, terrain is the last thing added.

Top Bottom