President Thread- Term 2

Pottery sounds good to me. And I think BAT haven't researched it yet, so nothing is lost.

I put a turn into compass but with civ4 holding beakers it doesnt matter too much especially as we didnt have a huge overflow.

My apologies for lack of pictures am in the process of moving home from uni for the end of term so i was pressed for time :)

Worker finishes in a turn or two. How about an Axe next (3 turns to build) so he can go out and secure our next city location.

well as next city location is already secure, worker is next up in build queue followed by axe then settler

Really? Where is our next city going to be?

Considering he posted and voted in the thread (for the winning site) you would think he would know about it ;)

Considering he's Domestic Minister, he should know about it :p

1889 was probably working under the assumption of the city following this one :) but as its fairly easy to secure with our warrior there my point still stands :)

Well finally we recieve another save!

And during this turn we find GCA's borders

and what looks to be COG's borders

And finally some demographics, 1st in nothing but 2nd in quite a lot so thats very good especially because the other teams not a single one who is first is first in another :goodjob:

Now this is probably going to be my last update before new years so happy holidays all and have a good new year :goodjob:

I notice we have a trade route with BAT, now if only we could get open borders

Dang, that poor warrior is stranded :(

I notice we have a trade route with BAT, now if only we could get open borders

yes through this we can tell they havnt got or havnt decided to connect copper, possibly to prolong the use of their quecha (Even though iirc you can still build UU's whenever) to me this may imply a quecha rush...

yes through this we can tell they havnt got or havnt decided to connect copper, possibly to prolong the use of their quecha (Even though iirc you can still build UU's whenever) to me this may imply a quecha rush...

If thats the case then who are they planning to rush? What are there power numbers like?

The smallest jumps on the power graph (representing 1000 troops) could be Quechua/warriors or even numbered population growth (i.e. population growth to 2, 4, 6...)

So they still aren't very tough, but maybe it’s a bit early for a rush when they only have two cities (just a guess, dissecting the score got to be too hard). Maybe they just don't have copper?

Top Bottom