1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

President Thread term 9

Discussion in 'Team Aloha' started by BCLG100, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Robi D

Robi D Minister of (Dis)Order

I think a massive multi party nuclear exchange would be a suitable ending to this game

2. robboo

robboo Chieftain

eah it woudl..BUT I dont want Piffle to win. Innovia is being quiet...They havent responded to Piffles plans. I think Piffle may not go through with the plan. Who knows at this point I am just protecting our interests and keeping a close eye on Epsilon.

3. Robi D

Robi D Minister of (Dis)Order

Given that epsilon has attacked Innovia this would be a good oppertunity for piffle and us to attck them from the other side. Is there any chance of that?

4. robboo

robboo Chieftain

yes there is... We are also propping up Innovia with free techs. however I fear that this"attack" is Innovia giving up. They hinted in emaisl to me personally that they were ready to go to AI. I suspect they asked Epsilon to attack or perhaps this is a "vassalage" of sorts.

We are finishing arty then we will see where Piffle is on the attack preps. i need to get us some troop transporting ships soon.

5. robboo

robboo Chieftain

Latest update.

Piffle has gifted us gpt to push our research up to 100% so we can get arty. I offered assistance to Innovia. They refused any troop help but will take techs. Epsilon took one city and are now just sitting there with no apparent desire to attack more. Odd, Innovia is also confused by this.

I think Epsilon is waiting for a units to reach a prearranged point then launch another attack on another location in Innovia. I have talked to Epsilon and trade some resources. I think having a trading relationship with them up till the point of us attacking( if we do) is wise.