• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

PreSLNES I: Masters of Ethereal

Is this the point that you disappear for 3 weeks now that we cannot kill you for not updating? :D

That's that.

To make stats easier, you can do what erez and some others do: Post what your profile will look like after your orders have been implemented (what you think it will look like).

Let me know if there are errors.

And sorry for the delay. :sad:

i did that (partialy).. but my fancy new units are missing.. :( i really need them, so pleaaase ;)

edit: my spies tell me that there should be mana upkeep for gwydions bard

Are you done training those units? They cost 50 each - in that case they wouldn't be ready until next turn. Let me know what you think you should have.

1-20 gold: You can recruit and move the unit in the same orders.
21-50: 1 turn to recruit, move it on the next turn.
51-100: 2 turns to recruit, move it on the 3rd turn.

for me that means i can move them in update six.. if thats ok than its fine (probably i just got confused if they should be included in the stats already or not) but if their are ready by next turns beginning than i am all the more happy since it will save me some upkeep

Updated. Did I screw anyone else's stats up?

No. You just murdered my guys. MURDERER!

(this is a no murdering thuggee zone)

Yep. I'm missing 3 units of Lost dwarves, which you said should be there.

Thomas, 1 was killed and the other 2 couldn't be bought. You could only afford to buy 1, and the other 10 gold you had + your bonus income was spent on walls.

@Immac: All things considered: That is a huge Elvish city, it is a snowy, cold winter, and there is a castle nearby you can't see on the map (also Elvish, but not telling you where it is). I went easy on ya. :D Your bridge still stands, though, and once its not winter all those ice spirits will be gone. Until the next winter...

Oh, then I misinterpreted your PM. thought it said you were buying them.

Nah, sorry for the confusion. The way I did your orders was because it was a whole season, the same troops were used to conquer the 2 towns. So you are kind of spread thin right now with 0 in your coffers. But you do have a nice new flying combatant! ;)

@Immac: All things considered: That is a huge Elvish city, it is a snowy, cold winter, and there is a castle nearby you can't see on the map (also Elvish, but not telling you where it is). I went easy on ya. :D Your bridge still stands, though, and once its not winter all those ice spirits will be gone. Until the next winter...

I wasn't complaining. I was trying to be funny. its good when things are hard. I sort of get bored if i never fail. thats why science is so awesome! And parenting.

Dammit Thuggee- i meant they can't murder you, not the other way around. That was the problem!

DOh!

EDIT: My bridge gonna last with the current rate of mana infusion or is it looking tipply-topply?

What about the towers i built into the ends? those are gonna be fortified keeps... if people wnat to use my bridge they gotz to pay the toll.

What about the towers i built into the ends? those are gonna be fortified keeps... if people wnat to use my bridge they gotz to pay the toll.

Not until you vanquish some Elves. The east side is all well and fine, but the other side is wide open and you have some pissed pointy-ears on the other side.

Where is that pic from? :lol:

Dora the explorer

Top Bottom