-Prethread- NCNESIOT: Blackened Skies

I'm 100% okay with waiting, take as much time to make things how you want it and not kill yourselves.

(Also can't get orders in for like 4 weeks so there's that too)

Yeah. Just say it when you take that rest, so that we dont expect the stats to come every day.

I just realised it might have sounded drier than I would have liked. Sorry for that.

Announcement OK guys so as I said I felt the last update was a bit rushed and nuke and I haven't been in contact since. So we're going to confer, and then I'll be working on the stats through next week.

I am hopeful we can begin a new regular schedule of monthly updates interspersed with mini-updates to make things easier on me but also maintain the regularity we all love.

I'm leaving the country on the 31st but I'll still have internet access. So, the stats will be up before then.

Seconded.

Just so you all know I won't be around to post much for the next week. I'm off on some crazy small islands where they haven't got the interent.

Just so you all know I won't be around to post much for the next week. I'm off on some crazy small islands where they haven't got the interent.
The island is so small that there is no space for the Internet? Damn that's a small island.

whoops wrong thread

also this sounds fine, good luck getting things settled in

Hi all,

I would like to preface this with declaring that the game is not dead. However, this is going to be rough but I want to get it out there now so we can talk about where we go from here.

Both Crezth and I remain committed to the universe of Blackened Skies. We think the game is strong and we could not ask for a better player base. The game has lasted so long and has had so many great updates mainly because you players have made running this game so enjoyable.

That being said, we have been doing updates and working on this game for a solid 8 months now. Updates are heavy and I feel that the last two updates I missed the mark a bit. The universe is heavy with ALOT of things going on, and attrition can sometimes mean that things in certain countries and regions can get glossed over.

Again, while we are tired, we do love the game. However, with Crezth in China for the next four months, we came to the mutual decision that pausing the game and putting it on hiatus until January is our best bet. It will allow us to recover, finish the war, and go from there into the next era.

This decision did not come lightly, and we are taking active steps to ensure a strong return come January. In the meantime, both of us are going to be running lighter projects to help clear our minds and have a bit of fun with things.

I know this may come as a shock and I understand if you're not willing to come back after the hiatus. However, the alternatives were mostly unsatisfying to both of us, and we feel that this is the best option to ensure long term sustainability.

Don't get too upset though! We've been going for 8 long months, it was like a school year! We are going on break, but we will be back.

Please feel free to discuss/comment here, or reach out to me privately if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you all so much for making the game such a success. We will be back before you know it. :)

Faithfully yours,

Nuka

Thank you for your dedication, the game was and is a lot of fun. I personally have no issues with continuing to play this and any other game after a break (it's happened once to BOTWAWKI 2.6, and maybe (just maybe) it could happen one day to Nagayana). Anyway, take a break and don't worry. The Vile Prussian will be at your service whenever the game is back to life.

It was nice while it lasted. We'll be here whether it returns or it doesn't, but thanks for what this game has been so far. Now kick off the dust from the American Civil War II game! :p

You should join me in lobbying SK for it.

You should join me in lobbying SK for it.
I can find his car and stab its tires. See if he finds it persuasive enough.

But seriously, I realize that it's hard for a mod to run a global game. Big scope is what kills games half of the time. Still, Nagayana was a gem. I'd play it again if I could.

Thanks for the GMing this wonderful game. Will return as Russia when the game comes back from hiatus.

Also, I agree that SK should restart Nagayana,

I might have home internet by then.... Maybe. :(

Top Bottom