Preview Modern Construction units

Wyrmshadow

Deity
I know these are badly needed. Only a matter of time.

I'd use the first to be a modern worker that costs more but has an extra movement point.

I am definitely going ot use one of the first two as a moderm worker when they are done. :goodjob:

Originally posted by Straczynski
Sweet... :goodjob:

Just one thing, could you add a bit more civcolor blue to the first tractor?

No prob, havent started animating yet.

just one idea - maybe make the first two a bit smaller (now they seem to be bigger than armors). indeed they're very much needed units.

I would have thought they are small enough already.
I need creative input:
Suggestions on how they should be animated doing each worker job.

do you have any ingame shots so we can compare?

Great units, these are excellent!

BTW, you should add more civcolour to all of them

Originally posted by Mr. Dictator
do you have any ingame shots so we can compare?

Lifeguard says: "YOU, get out of the gene pool, NOW!"

Do you even know how to read? Or does nothing stick? This thread isnt even a page long and you're already ingoring everything that has come before you. Tell me the logic in this:

Wyrmshadow:havent started animating yet.

Tater:do you have any ingame shots so we can compare?

Tell me, how would I have anything from in-game when the only progress I have made is this one picture? Truly, its guys like you that have caused me to limit my posting at CFC.

ouch sry my bad i remembered about that right after my friggen modem wentout, but if your so easily pissed off maybe you shouldnt be posting here anyways

look everyone makes mistakes, even you.

nut to get back on subject nice units.

Wyrmshadow, no need to shout at the guy. The point of his statement was "to compare", which isn't a problem.

Attachments

• untitled-2.gif
    untitled-2.gif
    8.1 KB · Views: 231
thx ED for defending me, but you neednt not

i can understand how he saw what i said as stupid

but for some constuctive criticism id say that they do look a tad big

Maybe I should have added that I do not have home access to the net as of this moment. I am at my univserity computer lab. So anything I post is was I take with me from home, and can't add anything until I get back home.

My earlier comment still stands.
@embryo, needs to be smaller yet huh?

ouch i said srry but maybe you didnt hear, i didnt know, ok.

i have never mad a unit and dont know what it takes, i never will make a unit, unless i ever get bored.

but you still dont need to be a jerk.

but yeah, just a tad.

yes I still think it needs to be a bit smaller. as for the animations, I guess one for all worker actions will do (I don't see a way to represent all worker actions differently)

Embryodead Wyrmshadow made fantastic worker animations for different jobs for the Martian Handling Machines, and i think if someone wanted to take the time you could do different anims for the worker jobs. As Wyrmshadow already has.

Cheers Thorgrimm

"It was the beginning of the rout of civilization, the massacre of Mankind." H. G. Wells

Top Bottom