Preview Thread: PerfNES I: [Insert Title Here]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Frisia and Hungary appear to be the exact same color.
So they are. Huh. They look different if I don't really pay attention. Must be an optical illusion. Thanks for pointing it out, and it'll be fixed for the main thread.

Before you do more factions, can you do the stat for Hubakjae and Yamato?
Yes, I will. Sorry, shouldn't have gotten sidetracked by factions.

Typos
Pskov: The subordinate republic of Pskov. Used to be more powerful and independent, but has been mostly eaten by the Order and was forced to submit to Novgorod to save itself. Wants to go to war with the Order to get back its old lands, supports an alliance with Polotsk to help achieve this end.
Fixed, thanks for pointing it out.

Toteone said:
Actually, I think I'd like to switch to Duke's Lithuania:
Righto.

What is that status of Sarari? How effectively is the Europeanish territories of the Horde administered when the capital is in Samarkqand? Also what is the primary or predominant ethnic groups? What of the filthy Uzbeks? Gunpowder weapons and cannons? Central Asia was a famous source of gunners and cannon making.

Some Nesers on nes.chat pointed out the Order has 80 companies and that I should fear them. I disagree somewhat because I am the far* more Catholic (and legitimate) part of Lithuania and a friend of Denmark. Is this view correct Perfectionist, or does the Order not care about which Lithuania is more Christian and just want to profit from the civil war, religion and Denmark be damned? I'm also assuming my relationship with Denmark is good, and that despite the tension the Order's relationship with Denmark is good too?
Also, how do they afford keeping up 80 companies on their relatively small budget (especially with most of them being well-armed and trained and 'comparatively few' being crappy levies? I understand being paid slightly less cause they're religious, but that doesn't seem to make up the huge different... or are soldiers actually fairly cheap on upkeep?
Not that I mind IC, I think I might be able to make friends. : )
**editedit: Turns out the Order and Grand Duke's Lithuania are at peace. ^^

edit: *Perfectionist told me there's no faction stat for pagans in the illeg- Prince's Lithuania coz' it doesn't distinguish them sufficiently from other southeastern Lithuanians.

Question (and yes I am a fairly new comer in a long time. Had a brush with Imperium Offtopicum (Don't ask :ack: ). At this point, do I take control of an NPC nation or create my own?

It was suggested by others that I take Volynia, so I would

Main thread is up, will answer the last couple of questions over there.

Might as well close this thread, if Birdy's watching.

Excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom